Full body wrap?

dblplay1212

Reaction score
Not PPF, but I'm talking like a wrap instead of paint. Has anyone done that on a Jeep? Unlikely I'll do it, just curious what something like that costs. I have a granite crystal 392 bc I love the concept, and while I like it the most of all the options we had, I'm not totally in love with it. I'd love a baby blue, like the 10th anniversary Rubicon. No chance I'd paint it but wrapping it intrigues me. Any idea how much that costs?

Not PPF, but I'm talking like a wrap instead of paint. Has anyone done that on a Jeep? Unlikely I'll do it, just curious what something like that costs. I have a granite crystal 392 bc I love the concept, and while I like it the most of all the options we had, I'm not totally in love with it. I'd love a baby blue, like the 10th anniversary Rubicon. No chance I'd paint it but wrapping it intrigues me. Any idea how much that costs?

Biggest problem I see with wrapping a Jeep is if you take the doors off. You would want all that wrapped too and probably the paint on the roll bars for it to look right. Plus what about the hinges? Seems like a tall order and way more expensive than something simple like a Tesla.

Biggest problem I see with wrapping a Jeep is if you take the doors off. You would want all that wrapped too and probably the paint on the roll bars for it to look right. Plus what about the hinges? Seems like a tall order and way more expensive than something simple like a Tesla.
Fair point. I highly doubt I'd do it, just curious after talking to my wife about it.

I asked a local high end wrap place for an estimate. They commonly wrap high end sports cars etc. For a wrap that doesnt include fenders, hinges, door sills, inside of windshield frame, rollcage, front grill. The quoted me 6k. I dont care about those portions not being wrapped since its starting black, and fenders will be ditched anyway. Going to ask a cheaper place soon. cheaper as in they have overlapping edges in places etc.

Either way, paint or wrap will end up damaged anyway. Just have to decide how much a color I like is worth.

We wrapped our Gladiator with the help of some friends. The materials are less than $1k but the labor to do it takes a lot of time. It definitely helps to start with a black vehicle because then you don’t need to wrap the hinges, Door jambs, roll cage, etc on a Jeep. Those items alone would take a ton of time.

Back