Front bumper

Johns392

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 JLUR
Fortunate enough to grab a 392 (1 of4) on the lot (no I didn’t follow the semi transport in lol ). but noticed the end caps from the front bumper wasn’t there on the one I chose; didn’t pay attention to detail on the other 3. Is this a dealer prep thing? All 392’s have steel bumpers standard equipment, right? This should include end caps? I pick it up Saturday and thinking about taking the end caps of my JT’s front bumper before trading it in just so I have them.

Fortunate enough to grab a 392 (1 of4) on the lot (no I didn’t follow the semi transport in lol ). but noticed the end caps from the front bumper wasn’t there on the one I chose; didn’t pay attention to detail on the other 3. Is this a dealer prep thing? All 392’s have steel bumpers standard equipment, right? This should include end caps? I pick it up Saturday and thinking about taking the end caps of my JT’s front bumper before trading it in just so I have them.
If they can't produce the caps then I'd def keep the JT's.

They should be installed when shipped. My dealer gave me a picture of my 392 still on the truck and it had them on. Your dealer robbed them from your Jeep to give to someone else. I took mine off so if you like the stubby look not a big deal I guess.

They should be installed when shipped. My dealer gave me a picture of my 392 still on the truck and it had them on. Your dealer robbed them from your Jeep to give to someone else. I took mine off so if you like the stubby look not a big deal I guess.
The end caps are supposed to be there. The steel bumper comes as a 3 piece set. I’m presuming your 392 isn’t used?

The end caps are supposed to be there. The steel bumper comes as a 3 piece set. I’m presuming your 392 isn’t used?
9 miles on it, find out tomorrow about the “stubby” and take o look at any of the other three that may be still be on the lot. Thanks.

Back