Found a local one and cancelled my order

gibby392

Reaction score
Current Rides
1997 Miata, 2017 Alfa 4c, 1990 Corvette, 1977 Nova
After all of the uncertainties with orders and how slow they are going I was poking around inventories and found a 90% match to the one I ordered minus the xr package. The dealer was pretty cool as well and only hit me up for 2k over MSRP which from what I have seen isnt terrible. My first impressions of the 392 are amazing, even though I have only put 10 miles on it

I dropped Her Highness off for a powertrain issue and the dealership had a sting gray 392 just sitting there... no bites at all on it. Go figure.

It surprises me that dealers are still getting over MSRP. I picked up my white 392 a month ago and was able to buy at $4k LESS than MSRP. I also have purchased 60+ vehicles from this dealer over the last 15 years. LOL

I dropped Her Highness off for a powertrain issue and the dealership had a sting gray 392 just sitting there... no bites at all on it. Go figure.
Hopefully its nothing bad

Dealer that I ordered from is a little ticked off and my deposit is non refundable, I believe they can cancel the order since it is still in D status

I ordered one today and put a deposit down. Dealer said they would give me my deposit back if I cancelled but I dont see that happening.

I ordered one today and put a deposit down. Dealer said they would give me my deposit back if I cancelled but I dont see that happening.
What color did you order???

It surprises me that dealers are still getting over MSRP. I picked up my white 392 a month ago and was able to buy at $4k LESS than MSRP. I also have purchased 60+ vehicles from this dealer over the last 15 years. LOL
The 392 I saw today was... i think 86k but asking 103k... or maybe it was 83k and they want 106k.. either way its crazy. I did pay 10k over sticker at the same dealership (bc i love NSB jeep) but i was impatient and it was the only one within 500 miles that wasnt spoken for. I didnt want to order one and the color was doable.

Dealer that I ordered from is a little ticked off and my deposit is non refundable, I believe they can cancel the order since it is still in D status
Nonref? That bs. Id argue that so they keep your future business. Nonrefundable isnt very "Jeeper" of them...

Her Highness is granite! It looks AMAZING against the bronze! You have great taste! 👍
I thought about Billet Silver to match my LJ but the granite is so great.

65340303310__1F45C313-DEB8-48F0-9F7D-2DAD402AC615.JPG

Back