🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

Ford Bronco Raptor Meets Jeep Wrangler, Mercedes G-Wagen, Land Rover Defender — Jason Cammisa ICONS

Fast-n-Furious

Reaction score
What you guys feel about it? I’m not a fan. Can I call this driver a jagoff? Admittedly, I do stupid things too driving my 392.

Damn, those fenders tho 😂

I saw this video today…and it was a beautiful waste of time.

I was disappointed. These are the same guys that did that awesome video with the same vehicles doing the drag race. That one was really nice and unbiased. This one is just a long Ford commercial.

The most comparison you get is an underhand comment about the Jeep breaking in half, which is laughable. 😒

I wanted to see some good cinematic off-road comparisons. Even if it was dessert running, which is where this Braptor supposedly has the upper hand, I’d want to actually see it BE “better”.

I actually was waiting for him to review the other vehicles SINCE THEY WERE RIGHT THERE?! 🤯

I honestly think Ford got to them.😔

Last edited:
While I was definitely hoping for an actual comparison between the 4, it was apparent by the end that wasn't what they were going for and for me it doesn't matter. I already own a 392XR and I'll never by a G-Wagon or a Defender. He was saying that these were 4 of the last actually authentic vehicles that you could buy today - they are Icons. That they were all made by people who understood them, who were the people who bought them. One thing that was really apparent is that that suspension is great and compliant in a way that my 392's is not though. That has me really excited about the BRaptor and I love my 392XR.

While I was definitely hoping for an actual comparison between the 4, it was apparent by the end that wasn't what they were going for and for me it doesn't matter. I already own a 392XR and I'll never by a G-Wagon or a Defender. He was saying that these were 4 of the last actually authentic vehicles that you could buy today - they are Icons. That they were all made by people who understood them, who were the people who bought them. One thing that was really apparent is that that suspension is great and compliant in a way that my 392's is not though. That has me really excited about the BRaptor and I love my 392XR.
Meh, no interest in any Ferds, if you want a compliant ride in a 2nd off-road vehicle order a TRX, that's what I did.

The Braptor is cool. I originally though I'd want one until I saw how hard it would be to get my hands on one and that the power was going to be underwhelming. I mean a 4xE is faster than the Braptor.....

Ford did a great job except making it underpowered.

That video was terrible. Saying that the raptor is in "a class of 1" when it comes to rock crawling is idiotic. Baja style yes, give the braptor all day. But mountain rocky trails or moab? Jeep. I'm even saying this as a biased jeep owner but I'd happily own a braptor. I think its rad. Need to see those fenders in person to see if they still bug me in the flesh but this is a lame video for not even pretending to be objective.

34984AD3-6F05-435B-B2F1-ACBFE7EC569E.jpeg
everyone made fun of this guy but little did they know that later in life Ford would hire him to design their fender flares for the Bronco Raptor. 😂

Back