Following the build

jd392

Reaction score
Current Rides
Jeep rubicon 392
Does anyone have a method besides the dealership to follow the build coding process? I have a list of the codes but can't see anything while it's happening. I was hoping also to track the car as it move also into delivery process (California). Jeep Chat is worthless, the regular Jeep sites have no methods either.

Ram uses the same status codes as Jeep. Once you’re D1 you’re traditionally a few weeks away from production but that can always change. Like Ram there’s no real rhyme or reason to how they build vehicles. It’s not in any order that’s for sure. I know the TRX forum that I help moderate tracks Ram products pretty closely, but there’s still really no way to know how long you’ll be D status prior to going D1. The biggest hang up is parts / availability. FYI your dealer can easily track your vehicle once it goes to shipping. My dealer gave me routine updates pretty much daily regarding shipping. It’s obviously dealer dependent.

Last edited:
Ram uses the same status codes as Jeep. Once you’re D1 you’re traditionally a few weeks away from production but that can always change. Like Ram there’s no real rhyme or reason to how they build vehicles. It’s not in any order that’s for sure. I know the TRX forum that I help moderate tracks Ram products pretty closely, but there’s still really no way to know how long you’ll be D status prior to going D1. The biggest hang up is parts / availability. FYI your dealer can easily track your vehicle once it goes to shipping. My dealer gave me routine updates pretty much daily regarding shipping. It’s obviously dealer dependent.

Robr651: Thanks for the info.

Back