First 392 Members - Founding Member Badge!

Hey!
I may not be good enough or qualify for the founding member badge, but I’d love to be considered.
What do I need to do? Thanks so much!

Hey everyone, ordered my 392 on 6-24. It has the XR package, so hopefully it gets built soon. A level 2 rep at Jeep customer service said it went D1 on 7-27, so we will see. Upstate NY here.

Hey everyone!
Ordered my Sting Grey 392 on 5/28, added the recon package the day we could add it, D status. Waiting in mirror relocation kit to start build!

Hey!
I may not be good enough or qualify for the founding member badge, but I’d love to be considered.
What do I need to do? Thanks so much!

Welcome to the forum @leakgator - We have a few more open spots 👍

Hey everyone, ordered my 392 on 6-24. It has the XR package, so hopefully it gets built soon. A level 2 rep at Jeep customer service said it went D1 on 7-27, so we will see. Upstate NY here.

Welcome to the forum @PaulNY - Congrats on the 392 order! Keep us posted on the delivery date.

To show my appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 392 members that have registered on Jeep392.com.

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Nice...

Hi. Im a retired Air Force guy in the Florida Panhandle with a Hydro 392 built awaiting shipping and a Hydro 392 extreme recon on order.
Greg

Hi. Im a retired Air Force guy in the Florida Panhandle with a Hydro 392 built awaiting shipping and a Hydro 392 extreme recon on order.
Greg

Welcome to the forum Greg - Thank you for your service. Be sure to post some pics when your 392 arrives! 🍻

To show my appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 392 members that have registered on Jeep392.com.

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Hello, recently joined, but ordered our 392 back in November. Long wait. But worth it.

Greg
Thank you for your service Greg. You’ll LOVE them when they arrive.

Getting close! Just 14 to go…

now 9!

Missed it by a couple days but you hit 392!!!

Congrats on an awesome site launch @willy !

Last edited:
Sign me up please, I’ll buy you a beer if someone organizes a trial ride👍

You are all set.

We have now passed our goal of 392 members, so these badges will no longer be given out.

However, we will have some different programs in the future to get an elite badge under your username along with some other forum benefits.. Stay tuned!

Hoping that I'm eligible for a founding members badge as well. Side note, 392 ordered as of 8/19/21, well after I joined the forum! Peer pressure!!!

Hoping that I'm eligible for a founding members badge as well. Side note, 392 ordered as of 8/19/21, well after I joined the forum! Peer pressure!!!

Ah yeah, anyone that joined back in April is good! 👍

Hey! Do I rate one? :)

I ordered mine on 7/22/21. The dealer told me on 8/27/21 that is is built and waiting to ship.

Back