First 392 Members - Founding Member Badge!

To show my appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 392 members that have registered on Jeep392.com.

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Been a member, and now driving a White 392. Awesome ride.

Hello,
They delivered a 392 to the house on June 26th, its parked in the stable with a 2020 Rubicon Recon & 1950 M38 Willy's.
We also have a 2015 Wrangler Sahara at our second home and my youngest just got a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude. We are surrounded by Jeeps....................

Hey Willy, I ordered back in early May and now my 392 has a build sheet. It’s firecracker red. I already have or have ordered wheels, tires, spacer lift, lca’s, yeti trackbar, fox stabilizer, and roam sliders. Can I please be a founding member or am I too late. Thanks again, Bill

To show my appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge....
Hi Willy -- Please add a badge to my profile. Joined the other day. Have a 392 ordered with a VIN in D status. Thanks!!

-John

Hello,
They delivered a 392 to the house on June 26th, its parked in the stable with a 2020 Rubicon Recon & 1950 M38 Willy's.
We also have a 2015 Wrangler Sahara at our second home and my youngest just got a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude. We are surrounded by Jeeps....................

Welcome to the forum @SOPMOD - Congrats on the 392!

Hey Willy, I ordered back in early May and now my 392 has a build sheet. It’s firecracker red. I already have or have ordered wheels, tires, spacer lift, lca’s, yeti trackbar, fox stabilizer, and roam sliders. Can I please be a founding member or am I too late. Thanks again, Bill
Welcome to the forum @MOrubi - Look forward to seeing your modded 392!

Hi Willy -- Please add a badge to my profile. Joined the other day. Have a 392 ordered with a VIN in D status. Thanks!!

-John
Welcome to the forum @jhix - Congrats on the 392 order! Keep us posted on delivery dates!

I am excited to have found a community dedicated to what is obviously an amazing vehicle

Muchos mahalos to everyone for sharing their knowledge! :cool:

Am I eligible? I’d like to be badged if so!

Back