First 392 Members - Founding Member Badge!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! 🍻
Thanks. Can't wait to get it and add just a few things. Gonna keep it stock for the most part. First things first, as soon as I leave the dealership I'm driving it straight to certified ceramic coating and getting it protected. Already have it lined up. Just need delivery date.

Hi, registered a few days ago - got lucky and found a dealer that had an incoming custom order (in hydro blue) for one of their GMs, but he went with the 4xe instead. Should arrive by the end of June, so I'm super excited!
Welcome to the forum @lacklustresoldier - congrats on finding one!

Hello! I believe I am one of the OG founding members. The wait made it seem like I signed up years ago, but its probably only been 4-5 months 🤣

Hello! I believe I am one of the OG founding members. The wait made it seem like I signed up years ago, but its probably only been 4-5 months 🤣

You're all set!

Placed my order 06.16.21, had a Vin two days later. Now it's time to just sit back and wait and addictively browse this forum for ideas on what I'm going to do to it when it gets here.

Hello everyone.
Has anyone here found a Vector or high resolution file of the 392 hood badge?

Hey ordered extreme recon package 2 days ago. Hoping everything goes as planned with this MY. Fingers crossed

Back