Firkins Jeep in Bradenton, Florida

HearHear

Reaction score
Current Rides
Lexus, Nissan, 392 Wrangler
Have to give a good word about Firkins Jeep in Bradenton, Florida. In Florida, the world capital of sleazy car dealerships, they came through for me. When I started the buying process in early September, I shopped around. Firkins CDJR was the only dealer in my area that wasn’t adding a ridiculous ”market adjustment“ adder for a 392XR. Not only that, my 392XR was built in just two months! Took several weeks for shipping to south Florida from the factory after that, but that was out of their control.
I hate buying new cars and dealing with car salesmen. But Firkins had nice customer service reps that made me feel wanted. They wanted to make sure the salesman was doing his job. It’s like they have a layer of customer service in addition to the sales department. So if you have a problem with sales, customer service would go to bat for you. The sales manager Mark Russell is good to deal with too. He’s to the point and no BS.
When I noticed a few things missing from inside my new Jeep, it was discovered the prep guy forgot to put them back in after detailing my Jeep. So one of the Firkins finance guys delivered the stuff to my house. You read that right.
This dealership is family owned and has been around for 65 years. I think that makes a difference.

I also Bought from Firkins, Had a good experience also. Much better experiance than some other dealerships I have been to.

Curious...what types of things should be in the Jeep in delivery? Anyone have a list?

My trx was missing the trailer tire pressure sensors and becuse they don't normally come with Fords (even when equipped) I didn't know until after I had the truck for a few months.

A list of what should come with the Jeep would be awesome! (Top tool kit, etc)

Curious...what types of things should be in the Jeep in delivery? Anyone have a list?

My trx was missing the trailer tire pressure sensors and becuse they don't normally come with Fords (even when equipped) I didn't know until after I had the truck for a few months.

A list of what should come with the Jeep would be awesome! (Top tool kit, etc)
Owners manuals
Green manual/document cloth bag with Jeep logos
Torx tool kit in green cloth case with Jeep logo
Special large bag for storing the two rear side window panels (I keep this attached to the back of my rear seats so it’s out of the way but always in my Jeep)
Hinged rubber trailer hitch plug if you get the tow package. It’s hinged and opens like a door so you never have to fully remove the plug and possibly lose it.
If your dealer is generous (mine was) a t-shirt with Jeep logo and a couple of Jeep hats.

Owners manuals
Green manual/document cloth bag with Jeep logos
Torx tool kit in green cloth case with Jeep logo
Special large bag for storing the two rear side window panels (I keep this attached to the back of my rear seats so it’s out of the way but always in my Jeep)
Hinged rubber trailer hitch plug if you get the tow package. It’s hinged and opens like a door so you never have to fully remove the plug and possibly lose it.
If your dealer is generous (mine was) a t-shirt with Jeep logo and a couple of Jeep hats.
Mine also came with a jack spacer ! XR ….

Attachments

• CCE38EE6-8FBE-45FD-9C38-58A793E6DB22.png
    CCE38EE6-8FBE-45FD-9C38-58A793E6DB22.png
    784.4 KB · Views: 66
Also found this part, no idea where it’s good for.
Even the dealer has no idea.

Attachments

• 49A6677D-E79E-4BD2-ABE0-FD70B6BFE090.jpeg
    49A6677D-E79E-4BD2-ABE0-FD70B6BFE090.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 74
Something about covering up sensors behind the windshield when you have the windshield folded. Not sure I care about the folding windshield at all.

Neat! Is there a part number on that?

Back