📷 JOTM February 2022 Jeep 392 of the Month starts now!

Jeep of the Month

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
jeep392ofthemonth-june21.jpg

It's time for the February 2022 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! Now is the perfect time to show off your Jeep Wrangler 392 and gain some forum notoriety as a TOTM winner. The winner will receive a special TOTM badge and will be listed on the Jeep 392 Wall of Fame.

1. Post your best Jeep 392 photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. 👉 **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** 👈
3. We'll leave this thread open until February 10th, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire Jeep392.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!

Bump for Monday - Just 3 days left to submit a photo!

Last day to submit a photo!

How can I compete with these guys LOL. I live in south Florida where it's flat, boring and unimpressive.

How can I compete with these guys LOL. I live in south Florida where it's flat, boring and unimpressive.
A beach in the background with bikini clad sun worshipers could boost the rating! :)

• Love
Reactions: dog
Post one, you never know. Photography is another hobby for me. I have a 30 point system I have used on the J392OTM post. 10 for photo quality, focus, composition, lighting, color. 10 for subject content, background, distractors. 10 for how much I like the Jeep, mods, wheels, tires, lighting etc. Sometimes I like the negative space for background, makes the subject pop. Get it out where the sawgrass waves or just blue sky with the ocean.

Last edited:
jeep392ofthemonth-june21.jpg

It's time for the February 2022 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! Now is the perfect time to show off your Jeep Wrangler 392 and gain some forum notoriety as a TOTM winner. The winner will receive a special TOTM badge and will be listed on the Jeep 392 Wall of Fame.

1. Post your best Jeep 392 photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. 👉 **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** 👈
3. We'll leave this thread open until February 10th, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire Jeep392.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!
Are we permitted to vote on our own or others? Or, should we be respectable and not vote in an effort to not throw the election?
Accept mail in votes? 😜

Are we permitted to vote on our own or others? Or, should we be respectable and not vote in an effort to not throw the election?
Accept mail in votes? 😜

Absolutely you can vote on your own. Haha, no mail in votes. 😂

Back