Extreme recon ETAs

I

I got same email today. I do think they are trying to knock as many out as possible. Super excited.
Agreed. My July XR 392 order is supposed to be at my dealership at/around December 7th.

The last notification that i received was that production was completed and that the vehicle was at the rail yard awaiting shipment.

Just an update. My 392xr sarge ordered on 8/13/21 is in trim stage and awaiting installation of additional equipment. I decided to contact chat after I got the email saying progress was happening. First good news I've had since the beginning of this whole process. No ETA yet though.

Really happy to see some of you finally getting your Wranglers. But man, this thread really makes me think the “8-12 weeks” I was told when I ordered my ‘22 XR on 11/1 might have been some serious wishful thinking…

Really happy to see some of you finally getting your Wranglers. But man, this thread really makes me think the “8-12 weeks” I was told when I ordered my ‘22 XR on 11/1 might have been some serious wishful thinking…
I was told 8-12 weeks on July 3rd... It has been seating in " pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

People can blame the "supply chain" all they want, but when I see so many orders been delivered, that were ordered after mine, I have a hard time believing that, it was the same mess when the regular 392 was released. I've always bought my cars off the lot, and I am sure a hell not gonna be placing another order again.

I was told 8-12 weeks on July 3rd... It has been seating in " pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

People can blame the "supply chain" all they want, but when I see so many orders been delivered, that were ordered after mine, I have a hard time believing that, it was the same mess when the regular 392 was released. I've always bought my cars off the lot, and I am sure a hell not gonna be placing another order again.

Amazes me how bad Jeep, Ford, and Rivian are at this. Feels like this could be largely automated just to at least touch base somewhat regularly. I’ve had entire seasons pass without a peep from the above.

That said, at these price points, I know what I want and they never seem to be on a lot. We’ll see who wins the race to my garage.

That sucks. I hope mine doesn't have to sit that long, although I did check just about every option box that could be checked. If I had it to do over, would not have ordered some of the lesser options such as floor mats, mesh top, hardtop headliner. Stuff I don't really need, but ordered just to make it convenient so I wouldn't have to order the stuff later.

My 392 XR, w/Dual Door group and Trail Camera, is in the Transport stage now.

7/9 Order placed
9/3 In D1
11/10 or 11 in Framing
11/12 in Paint
11/15 in JB (build sheet available)
11/24 in KZS released from plant, in storage awaiting a rail car.
11/25 Window sticker available.
At this point, Jeep Chat only says that it's in the shipping stage, so not too helpful until it reaches the dealership.

According to crypostickers.net, 115 392s have had some update (build sheet or window sticker) in the last 30 days, out of 865 total JL orders updated in that period. While a lot of them are July and August orders, there are also some orders as old as Nov of 2020, and some as recent as 11/15/2021. I'm assuming that those folks didn't enter the wrong date when registering their orders.

Last edited:
So got email today that build is completed and build sheet updated on cryptostickers.net. Window sticker not found yet. Says still awaiting installation of options?????? but also says build completed.

Making progress

Ordered 8/13/21 392XR with dual top group and most options except dual doors.

Have any of you tried going to [email protected]?
Screw JeepChat! They SUCK!
Once I contacted them, they kept me informed until build completion.👍🏻
My XR will be done within 2 weeks from AEV and I’ll post some pics.
I believe [email protected] is the same as JeepChat. Same address used when escalated through JeepChat and still useless and inaccurate for me.

June order….Been at rail station waiting for transport to dealership since Friday…soon!

Last edited:
So got email today that build is completed and build sheet updated on cryptostickers.net. Window sticker not found yet. Says still awaiting installation of options?????? but also says build completed.
Been there for at least 3 weeks.

Where do you get status codes like JB? Jeep chat does not seem to have them and the dealer does not use them when I talk to them.
Ditto! I’m on day 104 and supposedly hit the assembly line next week, but JC, Customer Care nor my dealer have never provided me with a status code of any kind.

Where do you get status codes like JB? Jeep chat does not seem to have them and the dealer does not use them when I talk to them.
My dealer still uses these codes, intermittently. It's true that Jeep Chat no longer uses them.

Back