Extreme recon ETAs

Have any of you tried going to [email protected]?
Screw JeepChat! They SUCK!
Once I contacted them, they kept me informed until build completion.šŸ‘šŸ»
My XR will be done within 2 weeks from AEV and Iā€™ll post some pics.
Sadly they were not much help either. I asked jeep chat to escalate it then got an email from [email protected]

Literally told me not to contact them and the email wonā€™t be monitored and theyā€™ll let me know when thereā€™s updates.

Attachments

• 98EC92B5-7ACD-4289-88A5-D397AA5A48CC.png
    98EC92B5-7ACD-4289-88A5-D397AA5A48CC.png
    422 KB · Views: 101
Sadly they were not much help either. I asked jeep chat to escalate it then got an email from [email protected]

Literally told me not to contact them and the email wonā€™t be monitored and theyā€™ll let me know when thereā€™s updates.
Wow!ā€¦ Iā€™m disappointed you had that experience.
Jeep Chat was NEVER helpful with me at all, and always made me feel like I was being a ā€œburdenā€ by inquiring about my Jeep.
Finally I told them to GF themselves and 2 days later received an unsolicited email from [email protected]
The guys name is Jeff at ā€œuscustomercareā€ and when I felt I needed a progress report about my 392, he ALWAYS answered my questions and told me to do so anytime.
Iā€™d give it another whirlā€¦ hell, itā€™s your money!
Make them kiss your ass a little!šŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ˜Ž
Good luck.

I wanted you to see my correspondence with this guy @ uscustomercare@fcagroupā€¦ it is possible to get someone who actually gives a shit.šŸ‘šŸ»
2D6A8AD6-2FA6-4980-978D-B55D1FDF62E3.png

I sent an email to fcagroup as well and will let everyone know what the response is. It makes me feel a little bit better hearing others say how utterly USELESS Jeep Chat is!

Hey yā€™all!

I ordered a 2021 392 Rubicon with extreme recon package on 7/14/21
Had Vin # and was in D status a few days after. To this day I still donā€™t have an ETA and the most recent update is theyā€™re still acquiring the parts for the build... Iā€™ve tried searching but canā€™t find anything on subject. Is anyone experiencing anything similar? Are there even any extreme recons on the street yet? I live and ordered from a local Los Angeles dealership. GM is friend of mine.

Specs:
Black
Extreme recon pkg
Tow pkg
Front camera
I am in the same boat but just a little south of you. I received my VIN and VON the first week of July. I am friends with the owner of the store. It is still in a D status and there is no additional information.

I'm getting pissed at my dealer at this point. I asked them about a week after I ordered if I could change the color to Sarge and they said I couldn't as jeep was already on the assembly line. Jeep chat says it is still awaiting parts and is in scheduling phase. I tend to believe Jeep Chat because when I asked the dealer 2 days ago, they said the Jeep was built but still at plant and not showing an ETA.
I sent an email to fca for some clarification because if it is still in D status, I should be able to change the color to Sarge I would think.

I don't mind the wait, but don't like the runaround and everyone not seeming to give a crap.

I don't mind the wait, but don't like the runaround and everyone not seeming to give a crap.
Just another example of the un-informed pulling crap out their arse to show they ā€know more than youā€

Dealers/salesmen should be required to take a license exam in the same manner real estate folks have to. Lord knows car payments are in house payment territory!

Also waiting on an order placed on July 3rd, stuck in D, like everyone else, FCA chat is useless, with their canned answers that they keep changing the words a bit just to tell you they are still gathering parts.

I also had my case "escalated" and also got an answer from Jeff, who was just as useless as the chat:

Hello Mr. _____,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392!

We are anxious to get your vehicle built and shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order has our attention and priority.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and weā€™re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

So, don't call me, I'll call you... Worse experience ever...

Also waiting on an order placed on July 3rd, stuck in D, like everyone else, FCA chat is useless, with their canned answers that they keep changing the words a bit just to tell you they are still gathering parts.

I also had my case "escalated" and also got an answer from Jeff, who was just as useless as the chat:

Hello Mr. _____,

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392!

We are anxious to get your vehicle built and shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order has our attention and priority.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and weā€™re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

So, don't call me, I'll call you... Worse experience ever...
Obviously my experience was completely different with him.
Your Jeep will arrive soon.āœŒšŸ¼

I'm just happy I finally have a "D" status, a VIN, and build priority of 1... Been a LONG road to get there and at some point I need to post this brutal journey...

(it was forever BG or BE, depending on who I asked...)

I'm just happy I finally have a "D" status, a VIN, and build priority of 1... Been a LONG road to get there and at some point I need to post this brutal journey...

(it was forever BG or BE, depending on who I asked...)

Iā€™d like to hear that journey if you have the time.

Will do! I'll put it a separate post as not to hijack this thread. I'll share the link when I do...

Same here, ordered inn mid/late June and claims the status is same as you all are experiencing. I think dealers are full of it, they are now keeping them to sell at a premium. I got vin right away, blah, blah, blah

My XR is supposed to land at my dealer on Tuesday (10/26). Iā€™m considering myself very lucky. Also ordered mid-July.

Bright White with the following build:
- XR
- Sky One-Touch
- Tow
- Gorilla Glass
- Front camera

I only selected options that I couldnā€™t install myself hoping that it would mitigate some delays.

My XR is supposed to land at my dealer on Tuesday (10/26). Iā€™m considering myself very lucky. Also ordered mid-July.

- XR
- Sky One-Touch
- Tow
- Gorilla Glass
- Front camera

I only selected options that I couldnā€™t install myself hoping that it would mitigate some delays.
I hate you... :LOL: I might have to call B and tell him to delay your delivery until mine comes in... LOL Enjoy it!

- XR
- Sky One-Touch
- Tow
- Gorilla Glass
- Front camera

Exact Jeep I ordered mid June, one of the very first ones but mine has not showed yet.

My dealer said the hod up could be sky one touch. NOT

I give up I will stick with my regular 392

Exact Jeep I ordered mid June, one of the very first ones but mine has not showed yet.

My dealer said the hod up could be sky one touch. NOT

I give up I will stick with my regular 392
I ordered mine about 2 weeks before M392, and I referred him to my sales guy... So, the same dealer, same sales guy, my order still on "gathering parts" as of tonight per Jeep Chat... (No one touch on my order).

So after my dealer (lying dealer, I think) told me that the jeep was built and at the plant and jeep chat told me is was still waiting on parts to start production...................I was gonna get back on chat and see if it really was in an early enough stage that I could still change the color, but instead of going to chat, I had a few minutes at lunch and called the number for customer care. Lady on the phone was super nice and helpful but said they don't have access to much detail. Said showed waiting on parts. I told her the dealer said it was built and she put me on hold and contacted the dealer directly while I was still on the phone. Dealer told her that they showed it was just waiting on 1 part ????? She said that could be true that it could be on the line that she had no way of knowing. She is going to have dealer check again and see what stage the vehicle is actually in...............It if is really in D status then should I still be able to change color. Not a big deal, but I would like to change color if possible.

What a bunch of BS and wasted time with my dealer and customer service though......

still no update.... I received 3 identical emails yesterday from Jeep that Iā€™ll add here. Decided to hit up Jeep chat again today to see what it was about and if there was an update. Long story short, still in D status... Ordered 7/14, Vin # 7/16
Anyone in so. Cal have any luck yet with an XR?

Attachments

• FCF10316-472E-4CA2-BCF3-65BE20AA7E60.jpeg
    FCF10316-472E-4CA2-BCF3-65BE20AA7E60.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 78
Back