New 2023 Jeep 392 Diablosport PCM swap w/ i3 Tuner now available

LTZ470

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 White Knucklehead Jeep 392
Diablosport (Holley) has the PCM available up to 2023/2024, available adjustments below, I will be going with Throttle Response, MDS off, Speed Limiter removed, and Tazer JL Mini so I can run RWD Only eliminating the 4 wheel Auto...was hoping Diablosport would add RWD Only option that would have been perfect!
Diablosport Tunes and Adjustments.png

Last edited:
Get that puppy to the dyno!

in all seriousness… we all know the 6.4 is capable of 500+, would be curious what the Diablo can do.

Keep us posted on how she drives!

Get that puppy to the dyno!

in all seriousness… we all know the 6.4 is capable of 500+, would be curious what the Diablo can do.

Keep us posted on how she drives!
Diablosport Tunes and Adjustments.png

Last edited:
I am wondering the best route to do this while preserving my original ECM. Would I start by buying this? 68480920AC
And then just unlock and tune?
Mirror off of original first?

Last edited:
In for the results. Wish there was a bit more straightforward way to get A tune. Mainly just want to get rid of the power dip and have a better shifting trains

In for the results. Wish there was a bit more straightforward way to get A tune. Mainly just want to get rid of the power dip and have a better shifting trains
Get rid of the ESS (Auto Stop/Start), Speed Limiter, and a little more throttle response would be great, hopefully they will come up with a RWD only option as well...I don't see TPMS, but I am sure it has it....going to call them Monday when they open and get the low down, will revert back with findings...

Get rid of the ESS (Auto Stop/Start), Speed Limiter, and a little more throttle response would be great, hopefully they will come up with a RWD only option as well...I don't see TPMS, but I am sure it has it....going to call them Monday when they open and get the low down, will revert back with findings...
The 392 doesn’t have ESS.

The 392 doesn’t have ESS.
Just realized that I was wondering why it wasn’t working…lol…perfect another useless feature removed…bravo Jeep…and no second battery to deal with…

Last edited:
Just spoke with Diablosport, still working on 2023…so we are in a holding pattern…

Reactions: RJP
Following… would love to see them program out the 4-cyl eco crap!! This engine sounds dumb when it kicks in 🤦‍♂️

Following… would love to see them program out the 4-cyl eco crap!! This engine sounds dumb when it kicks in 🤦‍♂️
Amen brother...can't wait!

Have you tried running in Off-Road+ mode?
With my 2023 XR, the 4-cylinder mode is locked out when I'm in Off-Road+ mode.
Good luck....

Update, talked to Rick at Diablosport, they already have the 2023 Jeep and the PCM Program is in process...good news, no MDS, no Speed Limiter, increased throttle response, and Tune if you like...would be nice if they could add RWD on/off....will ask Rick to request that as well....

Ok they are going to also delve into RWD only option discussed with two members of their team...they said it was an EXCELLENT idea...should save the wear and tear on the MP3022 clutches.....

Last edited:
Update talked to Rick at Diablosport, they already have the 2023 Jeep and the PCM Program is in process...good news, no MDS, no Speed Limiter, increased throttle response, and Tune if you like...would be nice if they could add RWD on/off....will ask Rex to request that as well....
Have diablo change the fan temp settings and then you don’t have mess with the t-stat. 210 is a much better temp to start the fan and be full at 220.

Have diablo change the fan temp settings and then you don’t have mess with the t-stat. 210 is a much better temp to start the fan and be full at 220.
Cooling Fan Control is included...you can set the High/Low Temps....

I own a Diablo....guess this means I get one of these free:D
16797468_2033339533559808_3181630382176468935_o.jpg

Will they be changing the shift logic as well?

Back