Easiest white lightbar kit for the 392? I suck at Jeeps.

5h4g

Reaction score
Current Rides
Two 392'2
Built race cars ground up and many street builds too... but I suck at jeeps, not gonna even try to fake it. Spent the week looking at websites trying to find a single vendor whose website makes finding any white (paint color on outside of light) lighting solution for my bride's white 392, came up empty handed and more confused than when I began. Just need to know what bracket would fit the stock front bumper, no winch installed. a 20 or 30" light bar for dense tree backroads with deer at night 10-50 mph range. (spot or flood, guessing), and what wiring harness to buy.
Might be too much to ask of the forums, but don't know where else to turn and the idea of talking to a shop to buy and install isn't my style. I want to install myself, but matching the lights, brackets etc. for some reason has me feeling stupid as hell. Any good brand, rigid, Baja, etc. will do, but don't want any eBay level crap. Help!
Thanks in advance. Budget isn't really an issue, just the time in figuring out what to buy that works well.

I've yet to see a light bar with a white exterior finish. You may have to look at painting it or (even better) having it powder coated.

Re: Wiring Harness - if you're not doing anything too big (as in big power), you can probably just wire it into the auxiliary switches - there's a wiring harness on the side of the battery, and also in the passenger footwell. Pretty easy to tap into these power sources and you can switch it from the inside.

Pick your poison
Thx! Was looking at the 20” but the only mount I can find isn’t spec’s for any wranglers past 2019. Are the steel bumpers unchanged since then? If so Rigid needs to update their website cause I would have bought these a week ago…
This is the mounting bracket that only specifies 2018-2019 wrangler steel bumpers:

I think the steel front bumpers have stayed the same for the JL models. Looks like the mount uses the same three bolts that hold on the filler plate for the winch hole. If it was me I’d give it a shot.

I think the steel front bumpers have stayed the same for the JL models. Looks like the mount uses the same three bolts that hold on the filler plate for the winch hole. If it was me I’d give it a shot.
good enough for me to take a chance, thank you very much. Thinking Rigid should update their site for bozos like me.

Back