Dumb question... CD Player??

chillbot

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Rubicon 392!
I'm assuming that the 392 does NOT have a CD player though I can't find anything that says for sure one way or another.

I have a couple dozen Spanish language CDs I like to listen to during commutes... I can rip them all as MP3s though don't want to put them on my phone. What's the best method, can I play them on a USB key?

Hoping to receive my 392 in the next couple weeks...

I'm assuming that the 392 does NOT have a CD player though I can't find anything that says for sure one way or another.

I have a couple dozen Spanish language CDs I like to listen to during commutes... I can rip them all as MP3s though don't want to put them on my phone. What's the best method, can I play them on a USB key?

It doesn't have a CD player.

Rip to MP3 and throw them on a usb thumb drive. There are usb attachments inside center console or on dash.

Rip to MP3 and throw them on a usb thumb drive. There are usb attachments inside center console or on dash.
Thanks I just finished ripping 51 spanish language CDs to MP3s! So much easier than lugging around 51 CDs why didn't I do this sooner...

Back