Dual Tank ARB Mounting

dgerb

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Black 392, 2021 GMC Acadia AT4
Has anyone found a dual tank ARB compressor mounting bracket for the 392 cargo area. There's space around the rear roll bars where it should fit nicely...I think.
I know there's a setup for placement under the front seat, but I would rather have it in back.

I mounted mine under the passenger seat - I only ever use it with the passenger (and her tender hind quarter) outside the Jeep, so it hasn't been an issue. Although aired up once with her in the seat and she seemed to like it. Hmmm...

Has anyone found a dual tank ARB compressor mounting bracket for the 392 cargo area. There's space around the rear roll bars where it should fit nicely...I think.
I know there's a setup for placement under the front seat, but I would rather have it in back.
Following. I took my dual ARB out of my JK, and can't find a decent place to install it. I prefer not installing under the seat too.

Following. I took my dual ARB out of my JK, and can't find a decent place to install it. I prefer not installing under the seat too.
I bought a bracket made by M.O.R.E that positions the dual ARB compressor in the cargo area behind the driver side passenger seat. I still haven't figured out the route for the wiring. It looks like there are two 10 ga. wires that go to the battery along with grounds....I think it's possible to use one of the AUX switches to turn on and off...although there is another switch on the compressor.

I bought a bracket made by M.O.R.E that positions the dual ARB compressor in the cargo area behind the driver side passenger seat. I still haven't figured out the route for the wiring. It looks like there are two 10 ga. wires that go to the battery along with grounds....I think it's possible to use one of the AUX switches to turn on and off...although there is another switch on the compressor.
Thanks, I'll check their site out.

I'm going to connect it to the Aux switch.

Rockslide Engineering has a mount for the single in the now smaller rear trunk area. The regular JL has room for the dual back there. They also have a remote mounted manifold that is pretty sweet. I believe they have hoses wiring and everything.

Jeepstin392 That's the one I was thinking of. American Adventure Labs.

Jeepstin392 That's the one I was thinking of. American Adventure Labs.
This has a 392 option but only for a single ARB?

comes in different colors, the sample is my least favorite so look pretty deep

Thanks, I'll check their site out.

I'm going to connect it to the Aux switch.
I'm about 1/2 way the wiring if the compressor. The one cable with two 8 ga. red wires and the 6 ga black wire along with a smaller black wire all go to the battery. I ran those cables in the cable tray on the fire wall. Next I'll cut the cable at the connector and run it through the firewall hole on the driver side and splice it to an extender cable I bought on Amazon. Then run that cable back to the compress. There another cable that will go to AUX 3 or 4 that needs to be run to the compressor...haven't got that far yet...

I'm about 1/2 way the wiring if the compressor. The one cable with two 8 ga. red wires and the 6 ga black wire along with a smaller black wire all go to the battery. I ran those cables in the cable tray on the fire wall. Next I'll cut the cable at the connector and run it through the firewall hole on the driver side and splice it to an extender cable I bought on Amazon. Then run that cable back to the compress. There another cable that will go to AUX 3 or 4 that needs to be run to the compressor...haven't got that far yet...
Great progress.

This is how I ran the wiring for my ARB with the MORE kit.

American Adventure Lab has a great solution. I have one, its a simple and efficient design. It can go under driver or passenger seat and has options to mount a switch and air chuck to the side of either seat.

American Adventure Lab has a great solution. I have one, its a simple and efficient design. It can go under driver or passenger seat and has options to mount a switch and air chuck to the side of either seat.

I went with the Innovative AT option. Passenger underseat, also has blue tooth controller module - super convenient.

Back