Different Jeep Chat results for today!

HankJr

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Tuscadero 392
Once a month near my order date I have been reaching out to Jeep Chat concerning my build status. Each time it was the "Parts are being gathered, blah blah blah".

Today it was "Thank you for your patience, I can see all the required materials for your new WRANGLER have been received and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It's currently waiting for its specific spot on the line to start the build. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in. There is no timeframe showing but it will be starting soon. I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!" YAY!!!
I did notice this morning when I ran the BuildSheetServlet app that it came back with "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator". I wonder if that's associated with my Build Sheet being generated and status changing maybe?
Now I'll keep a close eye on cryostickers.net to see if build sheet pops up!
And before someone asks, I did not order the XR package...

I received the same message from Jeep chat last week. Ordered on 11/10/21, also a non-XR. Sent my dealer an email today requesting they provide an update on status from there end. Something new is good news after 3 months!

So I checked Jeep chat again today, and they said it was being painted! Just out of curiosity I emailed my dealer and he said it was showing to be completed by end of week and then arrive in 2 to 4 weeks from then. I know shipping has been a crap shoot so... Funny thing is neither cryptostickers nor the BuildSheetServlet is showing anything!

I do have one associated question. When I placed the order I didn't see flooormats on the list of options. Did I miss it or are they part of the standard package?

I do have one associated question. When I placed the order I didn't see flooormats on the list of options. Did I miss it or are they part of the standard package?
I thought it comes with only the regular floor mats, but you'll need to either order the Mopar all weather mats or buy a set later.

Oddly enough @HankJr … I asked that when I ordered as well… wasn’t an option so they just ordered them through the parts department. Thought that was strange.

Same thing here, all weather floor mats were not an option when I was ordering my 392. I believe it‘s a good thing as since they are on back order they would for sure affect build time.

Ugh. From 12:45p CST
”Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.”

I think that’ll probably be engraved on my headstone….

Last edited:
”Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.”

I'm emotionally invested in your build too Yukon, I'm not a big believer in vibes but I'm sending you and your jeep all of my positive ones <3 - I BELIEVE!!

61raXRyTUIL._AC_SL1434_.jpg

Well, my order was placed 11-15-21. No news other than the regular hunter gatherer until Feb 16, 2 months and a day.
At that point in time the Gatherer had all the parts and the hunter went looking for a place in line...
Nothing for a week until Dealer says OBTW you're completing Friday and should be delivered in a few weeks. Chat on the other hand says I'm in the paint booth and has no data for delivery.

I don't know who to trust but YukonCornelius, it all started when I noticed BuildSheetServelt was giving me non-standard answers...
Like the crew said; Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

BuildSheetServlet gave me a build sheet today! Nothing on cryptostickers ( thus no email from them...), no email from Jeep, and my dealer already told me it was showing production completing this week.

This is getting real! Wish they had a program with the dealerships where you could pick it up at the factory and drive it home...

NEW EDIT: just got email from cryptostickers saying my VIN status had changed, "Build Sheet found". It says Found but nothing there yet, guess it takes awhile to update...

Last edited:
Well, I got told today she's on a train somewhere between Toledo, Ohio and Augusta, Ga...
Could be here end of the week, could be mid-April. Unquote...
Dealer said he'll call me when he gets his day-before-delivery call.

Carpeted floormats are standard.

Jeep dealer just called, good news / bad news.

Good news, Jeep was dropped off at dealer just now, 129 days after I ordered.

Bad news, Jeep was DROPPED OFF AT THE WRONG DEALER, 120 miles away! Not even in same state!!!

They offered to have someone go get it and drive it here in the morning. I said no, put it on a carrier and truck it over. He said it might take a few days. I said no way, I'm not allowing some kid to drive my 392 Hemi down the Interstate for 2 hours...

Jeez

Jeep dealer just called, good news / bad news.

Good news, Jeep was dropped off at dealer just now, 129 days after I ordered.

Bad news, Jeep was DROPPED OFF AT THE WRONG DEALER, 120 miles away! Not even in same state!!!

They offered to have someone go get it and drive it here in the morning. I said no, put it on a carrier and truck it over. He said it might take a few days. I said no way, I'm not allowing some kid to drive my 392 Hemi down the Interstate for 2 hours...

Jeez
Good call.

Well, 142 days after ordering and a week after being accidently dropped off by the carrier at the wrong dealership in the wrong state, she's finally here! Picking her up at lunch tomorrow after they do prep and install steps. Already have appt to get Xpel treatment and then it'll be off to the beach!

Attachments

•  Rubicon 392 Tuscadero.jpg
    Rubicon 392 Tuscadero.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 66
Pinky is home with her mom and they both seem happy!

It took 5 months from order date but was well worth the wait!

Attachments

• Pinky.jpg
    Pinky.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 78
Back