Did Fedex steal my Ironman 4x4 sliders?

Viking Jeeper

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Rubicon 392 2006 LJR 2024 GMC Sierra AT4 HD 2500
After a lot of looking and some help with fitment from members here I decided to order slider/steps from Ironman 4x4. I am used to getting in the 392 without a step by my girlfriend wants steps and I like how these look. Anyway, Fedex was scheduled to deliver yesterday. I was in the driveway finishing up washing and waxing the Jeep after removing the stock rock rails and the Fedex truck pulled up. I waited a while then started walking towards the truck to help and he drove away, never getting out of the truck. Later last evening I checked the status on Fedex and it says they were delivered! I called Ironman 4x4 and they literally did not care at all. I filed a complaint with Fedex but so far nothing.

After a lot of looking and some help with fitment from members here I decided to order slider/steps from Ironman 4x4. I am used to getting in the 392 without a step by my girlfriend wants steps and I like how these look. Anyway, Fedex was scheduled to deliver yesterday. I was in the driveway finishing up washing and waxing the Jeep after removing the stock rock rails and the Fedex truck pulled up. I waited a while then started walking towards the truck to help and he drove away, never getting out of the truck. Later last evening I checked the status on Fedex and it says they were delivered! I called Ironman 4x4 and they literally did not care at all. I filed a complaint with Fedex but so far nothing.
Viking, I got my sliders/steps from Ironman as well but they came via R&L Carriers. They were supposed to call before delivery but did not. If yours are coming FedEx I would assume it is FedEx Freight due to the weight. I would give them a call. Mine were strapped to a pallet.

Viking, I got my sliders/steps from Ironman as well but they came via R&L Carriers. They were supposed to call before delivery but did not. If yours are coming FedEx I would assume it is FedEx Freight due to the weight. I would give them a call. Mine were strapped to a pallet.
Mine came strapped to a pallet as well.

@Viking Jeeper - FEDEX Freight will probably deliver these with a lift-gate truck as I have had items delivered that way before. On another note - keep bugging FEDEX about your delivery. I recently had something I ordered for the Jeep not show up per FEDEX's delivery date and it too said it was delivered when I checked. FEDEX ended up searching for it and found that it had never left the sort facility. I got it the next day and was reimbursed for my express shipping charges. Just stay on them!

Did you guys get charged for shipping? I believe shipping was free but now they want $100 .

The website says free shipping but $100 freight for large items. When I first saw them on sale around the holidays they wanted $670 for them. I paid $600 plus $100 so only a $30 increase.

The website says free shipping but $100 freight for large items. When I first saw them on sale around the holidays they wanted $670 for them. I paid $600 plus $100 so only a $30 increase.
I paid 670.00 near the holidays with free shipping.

I paid tax. I always wonder when a company on the other side of the country charges tax. Do they pay it?

even more so they are in state that doesnt charge tax (OR)
The way its supposed to work is that they collect it but send it to the state the items are going to.

Back