Destination Desert: Jeep® Brand Adds Gobi Exterior Paint Color to Gladiator and Wrangler

JEEP_GOBI_GLADIATOR_WRANGLER_new.jpg

• Gobi returns to Jeep® Gladiator exterior color palette and joins Jeep Wrangler palette for the first time
  • Now open for orders, the newest special-run color straight from the factory is available on all Gladiator and Wrangler models for a limited time
  • Gobi is the fifth special-run color available on current generations of Gladiator and Wrangler, following such standout shades as Tuscadero, Gecko and Nacho
Appealing to all sand lovers, the Jeep® brand is adding the Gobi paint color as an available exterior color option on the 2022 Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler models.

Deriving its name from the desert in Asia, Gobi joins the unique lineup of special-run colors that bring customization and charisma to the Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler lineups.

Gobi first debuted on the Jeep Gladiator for the 2020 model year and now makes an anticipated return to the Gladiator exterior palette. The 2022 model year marks the first time Gobi is available on the Jeep Wrangler.

"Customization is at the core of both Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler," said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. "Gobi is the fifth special-edition color the Jeep brand has offered on the current generations of Gladiator and Wrangler, in addition to Tuscadero, Gecko, Nacho and Chief, all of which strengthen the enthusiastic identity of our loyal and avid Jeep community."

Priced at a U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $495, the Gobi exterior paint option can be ordered now through June 2022 and is available on all Gladiator and Wrangler models, including Sport, Sahara, Mojave, Rubicon, 4xe and 392.

Oh man! This is definitely a nice color. I was torn between Sting Gray and Sarge Green when I bought my 392. If this was available then, I would have picked it.

Picking the color is always the hardest decision, and Jeep just made it even harder! 😂

Dang, would've gone with that as well...might be time to order another:ROFLMAO:

This is definitely the color I would have ordered!! I agree with all on that !!

If @YukonCornelius can change to HVY... can I change to Gobi?? Probably won't be built for another couple months anyway since mines a Jan order... :sneaky:

I really like Gobi, but wondering how it will look with the 392 bronze wheels and trim.

I really like Gobi, but wondering how it will look with the 392 bronze wheels and trim.
My first Wrangler was a 1988 in coffee, which is fairly similar to Gobi. I ordered it with color matching hardtop and factory bronze tinted hardtop windows. IMO the colors complement each other well.

Reactions: dog
Back