Delivery Dates

Reaction score
Current Rides
2019 Raptor
Hi...new here. I put a down payment on a dealer order 392 that is due at the dealership on the 14th, how accurate r they with delivery dates? I also have a 22 TRX on order and their delivery dates etc. r all over the place....hoping the 392's are somewhat accurate compared to the TRX's.

Hi...new here. I put a down payment on a dealer order 392 that is due at the dealership on the 14th, how accurate r they with delivery dates? I also have a 22 TRX on order and their delivery dates etc. r all over the place....hoping the 392's are somewhat accurate compared to the TRX's.
Seems some are getting better but my experience moved several months back from a February order date on dealer allocation to pick up in mid August. Good luck and have some patience, it’s worth the wait!

Ugh lol....I bought this to cover the for the TRX's absence amongst other things. Oh well....I'm hoping dealer is correct and it's here next week.

Welcome. I agree with @392Stinger...be patient. Dealer delivery estimate may be accurate, may be off by a few months.

Do you have the VIN? You could check for a build sheet or window sticker. Assuming it would need to have been shipped by now for it to arrive at the dealer next week.

Do you have the VIN? You could check for a build sheet or window sticker. Assuming it would need to have been shipped by now for it to arrive at the dealer next week.
Have Vin and sticker

Well mine showed up today on time.....picking her up tomorrow!!!

Back