Dan Deery Motors Invoice Pricing Special

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 at Factory Whole Sale Price!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at dandeerymoparexpert@gmail.com

SIMILAR OFFERS AVAILABLE ON OTHER CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-RAM VEHICLES

Attachments

• Pins.jpeg
    Pins.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Dan Deery.jpg
    Dan Deery.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
OP
Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
And what is the factory wholesale price for an 80k MSRP 392??
Depending on option used to get to that $80k MSRP number your FWP would be around $76k. I used the Xtreme Recon 35" Tire Package to get to a MSRP of $80,390.

jchrisbauer13

Reaction score
Current Rides
2018 Silverado 2500 Duramax LTZ Midnight Edition
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 at Factory Whole Sale Price!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at dandeerymoparexpert@gmail.com

SIMILAR OFFERS AVAILABLE ON OTHER CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-RAM VEHICLES
I just completed my order with Cody and have my build and VON# with my name on that VON. Final price signed on purchase agreement was exactly as advertised in this forum. Very easy process and great to work with!! Now the wait begins!

I highly recommend working with Cody!

Chris Bauer

OP
Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
I just completed my order with Cody and have my build and VON# with my name on that VON. Final price signed on purchase agreement was exactly as advertised in this forum. Very easy process and great to work with!! Now the wait begins!

I highly recommend working with Cody!

Chris Bauer
Thank you Chris. We really appreciate your business at Dan Deery Motors.

OP
Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
4Xe wranglers are now also going to be included into this mix of special price.

jchrisbauer13

Reaction score
Current Rides
2018 Silverado 2500 Duramax LTZ Midnight Edition
Update on my order I placed with Cody.....I placed the order on Saturday (10/23) and Cody sent me an update today with my VIN# already assigned. I know several have had issues with orders not seeming to be handled and processed properly so I wanted to let y'all know that it is all going well with Cody and his crew!

FYI: Build is white with black grill and recon package, 1/2 door group, trail camera, tow package and 1 touch power top!

Thanks again, Cody!

OP
Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Update on my order I placed with Cody.....I placed the order on Saturday (10/23) and Cody sent me an update today with my VIN# already assigned. I know several have had issues with orders not seeming to be handled and processed properly so I wanted to let y'all know that it is all going well with Cody and his crew!

FYI: Build is white with black grill and recon package, 1/2 door group, trail camera, tow package and 1 touch power top!

Thanks again, Cody!
Thank you Chris!