DEAL Dan Deery Motors Invoice Pricing Special

DEAL

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 at Factory Whole Sale Price!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at [email protected]

SIMILAR OFFERS AVAILABLE ON OTHER CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-RAM VEHICLES

Attachments

• Pins.jpeg
    Pins.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 296
  • Dan Deery.jpg
    Dan Deery.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
And what is the factory wholesale price for an 80k MSRP 392??
Depending on option used to get to that $80k MSRP number your FWP would be around $76k. I used the Xtreme Recon 35" Tire Package to get to a MSRP of $80,390.

Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 at Factory Whole Sale Price!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at [email protected]

I just completed my order with Cody and have my build and VON# with my name on that VON. Final price signed on purchase agreement was exactly as advertised in this forum. Very easy process and great to work with!! Now the wait begins!

I highly recommend working with Cody!

Chris Bauer

I just completed my order with Cody and have my build and VON# with my name on that VON. Final price signed on purchase agreement was exactly as advertised in this forum. Very easy process and great to work with!! Now the wait begins!

I highly recommend working with Cody!

Chris Bauer
Thank you Chris. We really appreciate your business at Dan Deery Motors.

4Xe wranglers are now also going to be included into this mix of special price.

Nice! Thanks Cody! Wishing you would've joined 2 weeks before you did! :D
Placed my 392 order on the 8th.

Update on my order I placed with Cody.....I placed the order on Saturday (10/23) and Cody sent me an update today with my VIN# already assigned. I know several have had issues with orders not seeming to be handled and processed properly so I wanted to let y'all know that it is all going well with Cody and his crew!

FYI: Build is white with black grill and recon package, 1/2 door group, trail camera, tow package and 1 touch power top!

Thanks again, Cody!

Update on my order I placed with Cody.....I placed the order on Saturday (10/23) and Cody sent me an update today with my VIN# already assigned. I know several have had issues with orders not seeming to be handled and processed properly so I wanted to let y'all know that it is all going well with Cody and his crew!

FYI: Build is white with black grill and recon package, 1/2 door group, trail camera, tow package and 1 touch power top!

Thanks again, Cody!
Thank you Chris!

Your dealer fees?

So I took delivery of my 392 from Cody@DanDeeryMotors on Saturday and I just wanted to report on how good of an experience I had. I ordered 10/23/21 - price locked in with that order and it was honored without hassle when I took delivery. "White Lightening" as she is now named was in perfect condition and ready to go. In and out of the dealership in less than 1 hour with excellent service. My wife and I have been in several car dealerships in the recent months researching a new vehicle for her and let me say Dan Deery Motors certainly has a good thing going. They have a lot of inventory and clearly have worked to make the customer experience as good as possible - that place was hopping with customers in a time when most dealerships seem empty and barren. Although we had a 13 hour round trip to pick up my 392, I have no regrets on working with that team!! If you are planning on placing an order for a 392 soon, then I would recommend them without hesitation

Attachments

• White lightening.jpg
    White lightening.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 80
Congratulations! Dig the blacked out grill as it sets it apart nicely. How was the drive home in terms of the break-in guidance?

Congratulations! Dig the blacked out grill as it sets it apart nicely. How was the drive home in terms of the break-in guidance?
Thank you! In person the white/black combo is even better and so happy with color choice. That first 100 miles at 55 was so painful. After that all was good. Nice thing was by the time I got home, break-in was essentially complete - and damn when first opened her up, what a ride!!

Back