Dan Cummins of Georgetown, KY 3% below invoice orders

Miles Goff

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Hello my name is Miles Goff and I am a sales and lease consultant with Dan Cummins of Georgetown, KY. We are offering 3% below invoice on sold order 392's. There are no hidden gimmicks or tricks, no requirement to trade or finance with us. Our dealer fee is $599 and we do require a $500 deposit to place your order. If you have any questions or need any information feel free to reach out to me at the below information. If you would like for me to do a build and price it for you just email me your build pdf. I look forward to assisting you. Have a great day.

Miles Goff
Cell: 513-620-9796
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Thank you to those that have reached out to me. I now have 3 orders placed from this forum group. Much appreciated

Thank you to those that have reached out to me. I now have 3 orders placed from this forum group. Much appreciated
I place my order for a Sting Grey 392 XR with Miles and Dan Cummins over the weekend. Geographically KY made so much sense given I live in VA. Miles was awesome to work with and I am excited to work with him through the assemble process and will update everyone on my experience after pick up!

Thanks Miles

I place my order for a Sting Grey 392 XR with Miles and Dan Cummins over the weekend. Geographically KY made so much sense given I live in VA. Miles was awesome to work with and I am excited to work with him through the assemble process and will update everyone on my experience after pick up!

Thanks Miles
I look forward to continuing to assist you and can't wait for your 392 to get in as I love your color choice.

Here are a few sold order Extreme Recons I have going out and a former customer that has already done some custom work to his. The 392 XR in Snazzberry is sharp.
XR Group.jpg
Brutus.jpg

Gecko XR.jpg

392 Snaz XR.jpg

White XR.jpg

I want to thank everyone who has either reached out to me on a build or submitted a build with me. I have 8 builds on order currently and looking to assist even more people. Let me know how I can assist you. Have a blessed holiday week.

I just placed an order for a RAM TRX with Miles at Dan Cummins this morning. Miles was very patient as I changed my mind on options several times. Pricing was straight forward and the process was very easy. I will update everyone on my delivery experience in a few months. Now back to enjoying my 392.

I just placed an order for a RAM TRX with Miles at Dan Cummins this morning. Miles was very patient as I changed my mind on options several times. Pricing was straight forward and the process was very easy. I will update everyone on my delivery experience in a few months. Now back to enjoying my 392.
Thank you and look forward to your TRX getting here.

Placed another 3 orders this week. I am up to 11 orders currently. Come on lets keep them rolling.

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me. I just wanted to give a small update as of the end of November. I have been taking orders for a little over a month now and I am currently at 45 TRX orders, 11 392 orders, a few HD Rams and a Durango SRT. I am still taking orders and not seeing anything that says we wouldn't get any order placed. I am doing 4% below invoice on most orders. The 392 is 3% below invoice and unfortunately Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer is at MSRP. If you have a build of anything you want just let me know. Also, my second email [email protected] is working properly and being checked daily by my assistant so feel free to use both emails. I look forward to coming to assist everyone and I hope to hit 75 sold orders by Christmas. I am at 65 now so Let's Go!!!!!

Have you seen any 2022 392 order go out of D1 status yet?

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I currently have 76 sold orders. Of those 53 are TRX, 11 392, 7 HD Rams, 3 Wranglers, 1 Gladiator and 1 Durango SRT. I have 12 TRX, 2 HD Rams, 2 392 and 1 Wrangler is a D1 status or higher. I can do orders on just about everything in the Stellantis line expect Wagoneer at some form of a below invoice discount. Want to try to get to 100 sold orders by Christmas. So if you need some assistance send me your build I will get you taken care of. Feel free to pass my name along as well. Let keep it rolling. Have a blessed holiday season everyone.

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I currently have 76 sold orders. Of those 53 are TRX, 11 392, 7 HD Rams, 3 Wranglers, 1 Gladiator and 1 Durango SRT. I have 12 TRX, 2 HD Rams, 2 392 and 1 Wrangler is a D1 status or higher. I can do orders on just about everything in the Stellantis line expect Wagoneer at some form of a below invoice discount. Want to try to get to 100 sold orders by Christmas. So if you need some assistance send me your build I will get you taken care of. Feel free to pass my name along as well. Let keep it rolling. Have a blessed holiday season everyone.
What are your latest numbers?

Just an estimate as I am slammed busy currently as it is the end of the year but I am over 80 on TRX, 19 392 and 120 total sold orders.

Just an estimate as I am slammed busy currently as it is the end of the year but I am over 80 on TRX, 19 392 and 120 total sold orders.

Are you able to do 4% under invoice on 392 now? I would consider buying 2. Thank you

Are you able to do 4% under invoice on 392 now? I would consider buying 2. Thank you
On a 392 I am at 3% below invoice. Also, I can only do 1 order per household currently as well.

Back