Dan Cummins of Georgetown, KY 3% below invoice orders

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Hello my name is Miles Goff and I am a sales and lease consultant with Dan Cummins of Georgetown, KY. We are offering 3% below invoice on sold order 392's. There are no hidden gimmicks or tricks, no requirement to trade or finance with us. Our dealer fee is $599 and we do require a $500 deposit to place your order. If you have any questions or need any information feel free to reach out to me at the below information. If you would like for me to do a build and price it for you just email me your build pdf. I look forward to assisting you. Have a great day.

Miles Goff
Cell: 513-620-9796
Email: milesgoff@dancummins.com

Last edited:
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Thank you to those that have reached out to me. I now have 3 orders placed from this forum group. Much appreciated

LKA392

Reaction score
Thank you to those that have reached out to me. I now have 3 orders placed from this forum group. Much appreciated
I place my order for a Sting Grey 392 XR with Miles and Dan Cummins over the weekend. Geographically KY made so much sense given I live in VA. Miles was awesome to work with and I am excited to work with him through the assemble process and will update everyone on my experience after pick up!

Thanks Miles

OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
I place my order for a Sting Grey 392 XR with Miles and Dan Cummins over the weekend. Geographically KY made so much sense given I live in VA. Miles was awesome to work with and I am excited to work with him through the assemble process and will update everyone on my experience after pick up!

Thanks Miles
I look forward to continuing to assist you and can't wait for your 392 to get in as I love your color choice.

OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Here are a few sold order Extreme Recons I have going out and a former customer that has already done some custom work to his. The 392 XR in Snazzberry is sharp.
XR Group.jpg
Brutus.jpg

Gecko XR.jpg

392 Snaz XR.jpg

White XR.jpg

OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
I want to thank everyone who has either reached out to me on a build or submitted a build with me. I have 8 builds on order currently and looking to assist even more people. Let me know how I can assist you. Have a blessed holiday week.

Tyson615

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
I just placed an order for a RAM TRX with Miles at Dan Cummins this morning. Miles was very patient as I changed my mind on options several times. Pricing was straight forward and the process was very easy. I will update everyone on my delivery experience in a few months. Now back to enjoying my 392.

OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
I just placed an order for a RAM TRX with Miles at Dan Cummins this morning. Miles was very patient as I changed my mind on options several times. Pricing was straight forward and the process was very easy. I will update everyone on my delivery experience in a few months. Now back to enjoying my 392.
Thank you and look forward to your TRX getting here.

OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Placed another 3 orders this week. I am up to 11 orders currently. Come on lets keep them rolling.