Customer Reviews - MRT Street Race H Pipe

MRT Performance

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
We love hearing from our customers and the Street Race H Pipe is a winner! Easy to install, quality materials and retains your factory exhaust valves giving you the BEST of both worlds! We would like to thank all of our 392 customers for their feedback.
www.ShopMRT.com - 10% off with promo code Rubicon10

392_Rubicon.jpg
template_valued_feedback1 4.jpg

Jeep 392 reveiw 3.jpg

jeep review 2.jpg

review1.jpg

I have done a regular resonator delete. I would be very curious to know how the sound of this mid-pipe differs. Anyone have any insight on this?

I have done a regular resonator delete. I would be very curious to know how the sound of this mid-pipe differs. Anyone have any insight on this?

Before developing our Street Race H Pipe we did perform a resonator delete on another 392. I have put together some clips comparing RD 392 with a Street Race H Pipe equipped Rubicon. The resonator delete keeps the factory X Pipe in place where the Street Race H Pipe replaces the X Pipe section as well. We find that the H Pipe gives a more aggressive exhaust note with a deeper growl at idle and while revving the engine. Under heavy acceleration the H Pipe definitely ads an angrier note to the sound profile of the exhaust compared to the resonator delete. Another benefit to the H Pipe is the quality of material. The H Pipe is manufactured using only T-304 Stainless steel meaning this H Pipe will last the lifetime of your vehicle with minimal corrosion. That is not always the case when going to a local shop to perform a resonator delete. Some shops will use inferior steel that will eventually need to be replaced due to corrosion/rust.

Before developing our Street Race H Pipe we did perform a resonator delete on another 392. I have put together some clips comparing RD 392 with a Street Race H Pipe equipped Rubicon. The resonator delete keeps the factory X Pipe in place where the Street Race H Pipe replaces the X Pipe section as well. We find that the H Pipe gives a more aggressive exhaust note with a deeper growl at idle and while revving the engine. Under heavy acceleration the H Pipe definitely ads an angrier note to the sound profile of the exhaust compared to the resonator delete. Another benefit to the H Pipe is the quality of material. The H Pipe is manufactured using only T-304 Stainless steel meaning this H Pipe will last the lifetime of your vehicle with minimal corrosion. That is not always the case when going to a local shop to perform a resonator delete. Some shops will use inferior steel that will eventually need to be replaced due to corrosion/rust.
I finally got around to listening to this.

WOW

rubicon392.png

Thanks so much, Steve! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving your MRT Rubicon 392 H Pipe. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're delighted that it's delivering the performance and sound you were looking for. Enjoy the road with that sweet exhaust note! 🔊

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back