Color Preferences

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
What color are you all choosing for your 2021 and 2022 392 builds? We have a common order color here at Dan Deery Motors. Just wondering if that is just going to be the primary color on the road. 1/3 of our orders are Sting Grey followed closely by the Hydro Blue.

Attachments

• Sting Grey Wrangler.jpg
    Sting Grey Wrangler.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 717
I went with Sting Gray. Sometimes I ponder changing to white or Sarge Green. I can't decide if I like Hydro blue or not. Occasionally I see it in pictures at dusk or lower light and it looks great. Other times, it looks too bright for my tastes in the sun.

My two favorite colors were granite and billet silver. When Jeep took them off the configurator I thought I might just have to find one on a lot but my dealer was able to order a 21 in granite for me.

I ordered Firecracker Red. When I got my license my first vehicle was a red 91 YJ. It was sold from under me and took years before I could get back into a Wrangler. For the last 12 years I had a black JK Sahara and loved it but black wasn't my first choice. I'm now waiting for my dream Wrangler in my "original" color.

Last edited:
I purchased Sting Gray.
Black is gorgeous but a pain to keep clean.
White is just bland.
I avoid metallics in general.
that left Sting Gray as my option. I like it. Reminds me of the Sahara Tan I had on my last Rubi. Just a flat color with a gloss finish.

What color are you all choosing for your 2021 and 2022 392 builds? We have a common order color here at Dan Deery Motors. Just wondering if that is just going to be the primary color on the road. 1/3 of our orders are Sting Grey followed closely by the Hydro Blue.
Granite
tempImage6DQGWU.png

Well, somebody had to be different. We ordered our 392 in Tuscadero Pink. Well its really a magenta. It's pretty rare, never have seen one yet. Got the VIN, waiting to start D1 process. Trading in our Bikini Blue Willy's, so all about the special colors for us.

Those nipples on your bumper make it look like its very cold there.
They are extensions provided in the MOPAR winch mount kit to compensate for the fairlead thickness.

Last edited:
I purchased white. I'll never have a problem with resale value with that color, it's by far the #1 common color especially in California and the sunny south. Plus my last several vehicles were blue and I want a change. The two most common car colors in the US are white and black, white being #1.

They are extensions provided in the MOPAR winch mount kit to compensate for the fairlead thickness.
I’m not understanding this. I just installed a JCR winch plate and no need for the extended bump outs. Unless the MOPAR adds to the face of the steel plates?
you confirmed for me, if that’s a required install for the MOPAR kit, I’d prefer my bumper to no have those “cold nipples” as Viking Jeeper stated…

Billet Silver -- same color as my sold Ram 1500.
tempImageuHFeqB.png

I’m not understanding this. I just installed a JCR winch plate and no need for the extended bump outs. Unless the MOPAR adds to the face of the steel plates?
you confirmed for me, if that’s a required install for the MOPAR kit, I’d prefer my bumper to no have those “cold nipples” as Viking Jeeper stated…
The extended covers and the crush zone extenders inside of the "nipples" came with the MOPAR kit so I installed them. I don't have a problem with them, in fact they make my Jeep stand out a little more (in more ways than one):)

Back