CGR - June 2021 Jeep 392 of the Month Winner

392-2-jpeg.437

I would like to congratulate @cgr for winning the June 2021 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. With all the new deliveries taking place I can't wait to get the next one going. I'm planning on launching the next contest around July 5th so stay tuned!

392-2-jpeg.437

I would like to congratulate @cgr for winning the June 2021 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. With all the new deliveries taking place I can't wait to get the next one going. I'm planning on launching the next contest around July 5th so stay tuned!
Thanks to all who voted! I appreciate the shout out and look forward to helping and learning from everyone. Thanks again!
Chris

392-2-jpeg.437

Looks great, who makes the side steps I would like to get for mine.

Looks great, who makes the side steps I would like to get for mine.
Thanks! RBP. Like the fact you can customize step plate color.

Thanks to all who voted! I appreciate the shout out and look forward to helping and learning from everyone. Thanks again!
Chris
Congratulations!

Back