Cash Buyer looking for confirmed allocation or dealer stock

WYAZ392

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all- thanks for the cool forum and for letting me be part of it! I ordered one of these beauties back in November from my local dealer for delivery by March... so kinda giving up on them as they still won't confirm anything. I have a hunch they sold mine with a big ADM to somebody else... leading to the obvious decision that it's time to find a new dealer.

So, for any sharp sales folks out there working these forums... I'm looking for Hydro Blue (or possibly snazz if I can't find blue) with the 1-touch roof. Nice to have in the build (if not would probably want it added at the dealer)- front camera (a must), tow package, cargo system. If you have a firm allocation (21 or 22) or stock that fits the bill, please hit me up. No ADM sellers please.

To my future fellow owners, if you happen across one like this, I'd appreciate it if you remembered me and replied... I've had no luck with the calls I've made to other closeby dealers so figured I'd expand... thinking this 2nd wave will have what I'm looking for somewhere, even if it's an early 22. Thanks!

Hi all- thanks for the cool forum and for letting me be part of it! I ordered one of these beauties back in November from my local dealer for delivery by March... so kinda giving up on them as they still won't confirm anything. I have a hunch they sold mine with a big ADM to somebody else... leading to the obvious decision that it's time to find a new dealer.

So, for any sharp sales folks out there working these forums... I'm looking for Hydro Blue (or possibly snazz if I can't find blue) with the 1-touch roof. Nice to have in the build (if not would probably want it added at the dealer)- front camera (a must), tow package, cargo system. If you have a firm allocation (21 or 22) or stock that fits the bill, please hit me up. No ADM sellers please.

To my future fellow owners, if you happen across one like this, I'd appreciate it if you remembered me and replied... I've had no luck with the calls I've made to other closeby dealers so figured I'd expand... thinking this 2nd wave will have what I'm looking for somewhere, even if it's an early 22. Thanks!
Hahahaha man! Your first paragraph of this post is what is making me paranoid that every dealer is messing with me to just take easy 1k deposits currently lol

I initially went to a small dealer put 1k down but they made me agree to wait 5months or something weird and then I decided I would trade another car in, so it gave me leverage to walk and leave and go elsewhere and they claim I'm getting a 2nd allocation for the 392, but can I really trust anyone until I sign papers and have it in my possession? Lol

There is a white 392 in Conroe TX that just landed, customer who ordered backed out. They offered to me but it’s not my color. If interested I can give the salesman number. Let me know.

There is a white 392 in Conroe TX that just landed, customer who ordered backed out. They offered to me but it’s not my color. If interested I can give the salesman number. Let me know.
Thanks, man. Needs to be blue for me, with the 1-touch. But really appreciate you chiming in!!

Thanks, man. Needs to be blue for me, with the 1-touch. But really appreciate you chiming in!!
I might consider Snazz as well, but will probably hold out for the blue...

Sold already, on lot a few hours
Yeah, they're hot right now, but from what I gather another round of production is rolling in over the next 2 months. At this price point, and with the need to cover development costs, they'll continue to produce these as long as there are buyers. Cool that your dealer just went with MSRP and didn't try to over-gouge. Like many here, I spend a lot of Mopar dollars and I have a long memory for good dealers and other dealers! Our slots will come... going to be great!

I work at a dealer north of Boston. We have allocation. No stock orders, although there are 2 awaiting to be built. You can contact me at [email protected]

Where are you located?

Hey guys... good news... I placed my order this morning with Josh at Kelly Auto (see his email above), estimating July or August delivery! Great customer service to date.

They had multiple allocations remaining at the time of my order, but it sounds like the interest is high as they're apparently the biggest jeep dealer in North America...? So if you're in the market you might hit up Josh fairly quickly. Without going into detail, I was able to do what I believe is a very fair deal for the current market.

Now the wait begins!

Hey guys... good news... I placed my order this morning with Josh at Kelly Auto (see his email above), estimating July or August delivery! Great customer service to date.

They had multiple allocations remaining at the time of my order, but it sounds like the interest is high as they're apparently the biggest jeep dealer in North America...? So if you're in the market you might hit up Josh fairly quickly. Without going into detail, I was able to do what I believe is a very fair deal for the current market.

Now the wait begins!
What are you guys referring to when you mention "allocation" I ordered one yesterday, and the dealer said nothing about this.

What are you guys referring to when you mention "allocation" I ordered one yesterday, and the dealer said nothing about this.
Basically a guaranteed production slot. Much lower chance of the order being picked up if the dealer isn't assigning you to one of their allotments, very low for 21 392's if what I'm hearing is accurate....

Basically a guaranteed production slot. Much lower chance of the order being picked up if the dealer isn't assigning you to one of their allotments, very low for 21 392's if what I'm hearing is accurate....
Currently, orders won't receive any scheduling without allocation. It will just sit in the system until the dealer has available allocation(most cases, in order of which ones came first)

Currently, orders won't receive any scheduling without allocation. It will just sit in the system until the dealer has available allocation(most cases, in order of which ones came first)
So are there any 392's available somewhere on a lot? I've been searching, but no luck.

So are there any 392's available somewhere on a lot? I've been searching, but no luck.
I'm sure there are a handful, or less. As of right now, within 3000 miles, there is only 14 showing but most of them have names, and the other ones I'd assume are sold/or in the process of being sold.

My dealer has had 2 customer orders come in the last month. They are still waiting on 2 of their 4 allocations.

Last edited:
Hahahaha man! Your first paragraph of this post is what is making me paranoid that every dealer is messing with me to just take easy 1k deposits currently lol

I initially went to a small dealer put 1k down but they made me agree to wait 5months or something weird and then I decided I would trade another car in, so it gave me leverage to walk and leave and go elsewhere and they claim I'm getting a 2nd allocation for the 392, but can I really trust anyone until I sign papers and have it in my possession? Lol
I was worried about the same thing but then our dealer returned everyone’s deposits except for the first 5 who actually got their 392s. Told us that here in SLC we won’t get any news allocations until 2022 so they’re returning all deposits and just keeping a deposit-less waiting-list for the new waiting-list.

Back