Can we do 37 x 12.5 on the stock lift?

DOTCOM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep 392
I'm wanting to go with 37 x 12.5 Nitto Grapplers on my 392, and the shops around my area (St.Louis) are about 50/50 on saying they'll fit... vs they won't fit on the stock 392.

Curious if anyone here has done it? Would love some pics!

I'm wanting to go with 37 x 12.5 Nitto Grapplers on my 392, and the shops around my area (St.Louis) are about 50/50 on saying they'll fit... vs they won't fit on the stock 392.

Curious if anyone here has done it? Would love some pics!
I'm running 37x13.50s on mine.

I'm running 37x13.50s on mine.
Amazing! Couple questions...

- Are you running on the stock lift / suspension?
- Did you have to do any trimming?
- Are you having any rubbing issues?
- Did it destroy your gas mileage and top speed?
- Can you post some pictures?

Thanks SO MUCH for chiming in! I REALLY want to go with 37's - but the most reputable shops in my area are advising against it (yet, they haven't worked on a 392... YET, haha)

Haven't changed a thing on the suspension. Slight rub on the rear if full sized adults are in the rear. I'm averaging about 12mpg. No issue at all getting to 99mph. It's a complete shame they have the rev limiter because there's a ton of pedal left @ 99.

Attachments

• Jeep2.jpg
    Jeep2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Jeep5.jpg
    Jeep5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 156
can you tell us what size wheel and offset, thanks

The Rubicon 392 comes with a standard 2'' lift, so you should be able to run 37's, however the biggest issue is going to be the original rim size that is very questionable. It's recommended that you run 8.5'' minimum

Side Note: As of now, it appears for safety reasons, Mopar is not planning on offering any additional lift kits for the Rubicon 392. I'm sure there will be aftermarket options across different brands, however.

Last edited:
Haven't changed a thing on the suspension. Slight rub on the rear if full sized adults are in the rear. I'm averaging about 12mpg. No issue at all getting to 99mph. It's a complete shame they have the rev limiter because there's a ton of pedal left @ 99.
How far do the tires stick out past the fender flares?

Back