Bronco Wave?

Jeepstin392

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
2017 Jeep GC SRT, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2023 Tesla, Model Y Performance, 2021 BMW M340i XDrive, 2018 Mini Cooper S "7"
Had a guy in a new Bronco wave at me today. Did he have a brain fart?
That got me thinking, we should start a “Bronco Wave” trend.

Here’s my thought.

🖕🏻

Thoughts? 🤣

I wouldn't go as far as giving the Bronco driver the finger, as one can assume they share similar hobbies and interest as Wrangler owners.

That being said, I would just drive by without any gesture.

Here’s my thought.

🖕🏻

Thoughts? 🤣

Here’s my thought.

🖕🏻

Thoughts? 🤣
Dude, too funny. I'm still cracking up.

For those of you who think I’m serious, have a beer, a glass of wine, some tequila, or Vicodin. IDK… just relax. 🤣

Here’s my thought.

🖕🏻

Thoughts? 🤣
IMO Jeep owners should embrace Bronco owners...wave and smile...you’ll feel much better for taking the high road. Afterall, you’re driving an awesome vehicle most cannot afford...better to be humble.

IMO Jeep owners should embrace Bronco owners...wave and smile...you’ll feel much better for taking the high road. Afterall, you’re driving an awesome vehicle most cannot afford...better to be humble.
I defer to my last comment…

We should actually thank them for without the new Bronco and Braptor coming out, we may not have ever seen a 392 in a Wrangler.

We should actually thank them for without the new Bronco and Braptor coming out, we may not have ever seen a 392 in a Wrangler.
Yep, you're 100% right. Normally I don't like knockoffs but I really appreciate Broncos as they are the reason we can enjoy our 392's :D

I agree. Same goes for all the Jeep “Mall Crawlers.” If it weren’t for them, the Jeep Wrangler line probably would have disappeared decades ago.

I am normally paying attention to the road and don’t notice if a Bronco driver waved and since I have only seen one Bronco in my area I guess it won’t be an issue for me.

I like the Broncos. Never had one wave while driving though.

I did have a Bronco First Edition owner come up and check out my 392 at a Cars & Coffee though.

My first thought was perhaps he owns a jeep,owned a jeep, and just forgot which vehicle he was in.
I do that sometimes. And get the “why are you waving at me?” look. 🤣

Here’s my thought.

🖕🏻

Thoughts? 🤣
i thought that was how we waved to toyota FJ’s? Broncos aren’t even on an FJ level, so probably don’t even get the middle finger?

There are SO many Wranglers in S Florida, that hardly anyone here waves. If there were a state vehicle, Wranglers would be it.

Back