Bronco Raptor

FallCityJeepster

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here comes the competition…. Looks like they won’t try and stuff a V8 in the new Bronco, however the V6 is looking somewhat comparable.

I have a Jeep 392 (Muffy) and I swear it keeps getting more powerful as it breaks in further. Love it!

I have a Bronco reserved for my wife and will be putting that on hold and converting my reservation to a Raptor model. I’ll have to let you all know in about a year how they compare with feel and power. I like that it can come stock with 37” tires.

It's going to be interesting to see how much HP the Bronco Raptor launches with. I love competition, hopefully it will put the pressure on Jeep to keep innovating.

I don't think the bronco raptor will be anywhere near as quick as the 392. The 2021 raptor is still 0 to 60 in mid 5s. Car and driver I claiming the 392 with xr is down to 4 secs now.

Definitely want to see what they are going to come with but seems Jeep upped them with the v8. I wish jeep would have made the 4xe more of a performer or had a mode to make it use the electric motor for faster acceleration instead of range.

Back