Borla's 392 Exhaust

Might have to upload to youtube.

That is the easiest way I've found to do it. Then super easy to share it on here.

I'm getting the itch for one of these Borla systems now. I think the switchfire crossover must work some magic to make the thing sound even more awesome. Thinking the S-type might fit me best. I like running in loud mode and don't want it to be loud at all cruising down highway, but want all hell to break loose when I stand on it.

Thanks for all the descriptions. Ben Landry is probably the closest to pushing me over the edge with his description of the S-type. The facebook video that he is trying to get posted on here is the most helpful video I've seen and makes the ATAK sound awesome. FWIW, I can tell more of a different on this video than Borla's advert video.

I might have to get a Facebook account just to hear it. I ordered the Atak back in July and keep getting shipping and order delayed emails 😤.
Where did you order it? I got mine in a few weeks.

I don’t think you can post videos on this site I’ve tried before and got the same error. Only links to you YouTube or other sites.

That said I saw the video on Facebook and sounds badass!

That is the easiest way I've found to do it. Then super easy to share it on here.

I'm getting the itch for one of these Borla systems now. I think the switchfire crossover must work some magic to make the thing sound even more awesome. Thinking the S-type might fit me best. I like running in loud mode and don't want it to be loud at all cruising down highway, but want all hell to break loose when I stand on it.

Thanks for all the descriptions. Ben Landry is probably the closest to pushing me over the edge with his description of the S-type. The facebook video that he is trying to get posted on here is the most helpful video I've seen and makes the ATAK sound awesome. FWIW, I can tell more of a different on this video than Borla's advert video.
I posted the Facebook video today and i can tell you it is not crazy loud while driving on the highway. It is pretty calm in all honesty. It is loud at start up and getting on it…it’s the way to go in my opinion

I love a loud V8.
with that said, I admit, my GC SRT, with the ATAK system, got annoying on long road trips. Short runs, was perfectly fine for me. Long trips, got old. The 4-Cyl MDS drone sucked.

I went ATAK again. Figured the same thing, I can always quiet it with a button. 🤓

Anxiously awaiting mine to arrive.

I got it from SS-Exhaust. com. Got an email from Borla back in July when they became available and thats where the link took me.
Was in such a rush to get it. I should have waited for other places to get it. It was a pre order and was supposed to ship in August. Won’t buy from them again.

I got it from SS-Exhaust. com. Got an email from Borla back in July when they became available and thats where the link took me.
Was in such a rush to get it. I should have waited for other places to get it. It was a pre order and was supposed to ship in August. Won’t buy from them again.
Wow. We ordered from them on 8/29 and received it 9/18. I didn’t use a code and paid $2900.

Wow. We ordered from them on 8/29 and received it 9/18. I didn’t use a code and paid $2900.
Thank you for your Order!

Your order will drop-ship directly from the Borla manufacturer so you will receive your Borla part 140893CB as soon as possible with a planned shipping date by 8/28. Your order has been processed and is in line, as the inventory is available, your order will ship. We apologize for the delay, and you will receive an email with the tracking number when your order ships.

Please Note: we have only placed a hold on your credit card. The funds will not be captured until your order ships.

We appreciate your business.
Tiffany

Order Number:​
Date:​
Wed 6 Jul 2022 5:06:37 PM MDT

Thank you for your Order!

Your order will drop-ship directly from the Borla manufacturer so you will receive your Borla part 140893CB as soon as possible with a planned shipping date by 8/28. Your order has been processed and is in line, as the inventory is available, your order will ship. We apologize for the delay, and you will receive an email with the tracking number when your order ships.

Please Note: we have only placed a hold on your credit card. The funds will not be captured until your order ships.

We appreciate your business.
Tiffany
ordered it the first day you could place orders. I think they dropped the ball on my order

ordered it the first day you could place orders. I think they dropped the ball on my order
Sounds like it. They did email us and say delayed until end of October. Then 2 days later we had tracking information and 2 days after that they delivered. Good luck.

May not be the smoothest video post, but I think you can see both videos now.
Need a FB account to see it. 😒

I’ll just wait till mine arrives to hear the angelic sound of banging pistons.

Ordered Polished ATAK from goturbo.net. Ordered yesterday, shipped yesterday. Supposed to be here monday.

$2505 no tax free shipping. Best deal I've seen yet.

Hopefully can get it installed tuesday.
That’s a great deal…I’ve had my S-Type now for about a month…have had the top and doors off most of that time, the popping and gurgling on deceleration is amplified also along with everything else I’ve posted about it. ROARS when loaded. Once again, perfomance exhaust “off” is very quiet at all speeds, and I’m a fast lane get the f*^k out of my way…driver in my Jeep. no droning. Sounds so good. I’m interested to hear about the ATAK.

Ordered Polished ATAK from goturbo.net. Ordered yesterday, shipped yesterday. Supposed to be here monday.

$2505 no tax free shipping. Best deal I've seen yet.

Hopefully can get it installed tuesday.
They offered to send me a polished unit last week when I inquired about the black ATAK I ordered and when it might ship.

Now, I’m dealing with AFE on my airbox order and they admit, they “overlooked” my order and now it won’t ship till late November.
I‘m a bit irritated.

I also decided, these are “392 problems”.
There’s “first world problems”, which aren’t as bad as “Orange County Problems”, but now I need to figure out where the “392 problems” fall within the scale. 🤣

They offered to send me a polished unit last week when I inquired about the black ATAK I ordered and when it might ship.

Now, I’m dealing with AFE on my airbox order and they admit, they “overlooked” my order and now it won’t ship till late November.
I‘m a bit irritated.

I also decided, these are “392 problems”.
There’s “first world problems”, which aren’t as bad as “Orange County Problems”, but now I need to figure out where the “392 problems” fall within the scale. 🤣
Yep, I ordered the AFE air box a couple weeks ago, just got an email that it’s 8-12 weeks out. They sent me a Bluetooth speaker to pass the time I guess

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 20
Yep, I ordered the AFE air box a couple weeks ago, just got an email that it’s 8-12 weeks out. They sent me a Bluetooth speaker to pass the time I guess
Got my speaker as well. It was a deal they were running.
I asked them to cancel my order. Wonder if they’ll want their speaker back?

Did they charge you for the air box? They emailed me and admitted they filled orders AFTER mine, and overlooked my order and it was their mistake. I prefer the S&B, which is $350 as opposed to $550.

Got my speaker as well. It was a deal they were running.
I asked them to cancel my order. Wonder if they’ll want their speaker back?

Did they charge you for the air box? They emailed me and admitted they filled orders AFTER mine, and overlooked my order and it was their mistake. I prefer the S&B, which is $350 as opposed to $550.
I tried cancelling mine too. I haven’t heard back yet. I also ordered the tub rail covers from them, I take my top off frequently by myself and have scratched the rails up some…OCD
I priced getting the rails coated with truck bed liner, the guy was worried about it being too thick and distorting the hard top. His quote was about 250, I figured I’d try the AFE covers first. It wouldn’t be the first 100$ I’ve wasted on this 392 if I don’t like them.

Out of curiosity, which one would you go with? Atak or S ?(I think the “quieter” one is S)

I personally love loud exhaust so Atak may be the way to go.
I ordered the ATAK in black.
I had the ATAK on the GC SRT and everyone loved the sound.
I guess my thought is, if you’re going to remain close to stock, save the loot.
I applied the “Go big or go home” principle.

I ordered the ATAK in black.
I had the ATAK on the GC SRT and everyone loved the sound.
I guess my thought is, if you’re going to remain close to stock, save the loot.
I applied the “Go big or go home” principle.
Im somewhat concerned that ATAK may be too loud after reading some posts on other vehicles but. You can always add a resonator to take the edge off. I don’t mind if the loud setting is crazy loud but hope the quiet setting is at least comfortably quiet

Back