Borla's 392 Exhaust

Just ordered mine.
picked it up for $2600
ATAK in Black.

I was along similar thinking on the color. Then, decided against the polished. My GC SRT had the polished. I did the ceramic coating myself, and it lasted the duration of 5 years, but was starting to chip around the edges.
Where did you find yours for $2600?

Probably best to watch their videos showing the different
Why answer if you are going to add zero value to the conversation? I didn’t ask what it sounded like, I asked the difference in volume between stock quiet and Borla quiet was, something that doesn’t come across on the video (which, yes I actually thought to do this myself already) and something best answered by real life experience with the system.

—S

Why answer if you are going to add zero value to the conversation? I didn’t ask what it sounded like, I asked the difference in volume between stock quiet and Borla quiet was, something that doesn’t come across on the video (which, yes I actually thought to do this myself already) and something best answered by real life experience with the system.

—S
How can a person convey sound levels through text?
The best anyone can offer is a sound clip or video with sound.

Otherwise, it’s purely opinion.
Additionally, I have a hearing deficit.
So if you want my opinion, it’s sounds beautiful. And perfect.
He’s that?

How much louder is Borla quiet over stock quiet?

On another forum, someone said the stakes was probably twice as loud with performance exhaust on... and only slightly louder than stock in quiet mode.

The s type is slightly louder with performance exhaust on and the same as stock in quiet mode.

It would be helpful though if these companies also showed decibel readings.

How can a person convey sound levels through text?
The best anyone can offer is a sound clip or video with sound.

Otherwise, it’s purely opinion.
Additionally, I have a hearing deficit.
So if you want my opinion, it’s sounds beautiful. And perfect.
/
On another forum, someone said the stakes was probably twice as loud with performance exhaust on... and only slightly louder than stock in quiet mode.

The s type is slightly louder with performance exhaust on and the same as stock in quiet mode.

It would be helpful though if these companies also showed decibel readings.
This is helpful, thank you.

—S

idk how to link it this morning but someone in the 392 owners group on FB posted a video this morning that was great. He set his camera up behind the Jeep and recorded it before and after installing the Atak and you can hear a pretty big difference. Go there if you can.

idk how to link it this morning but someone in the 392 owners group on FB posted a video this morning that was great. He set his camera up behind the Jeep and recorded it before and after installing the Atak and you can hear a pretty big difference. Go there if you can.
That was me…just joined this forum today.

Getting a message the file is too big

Getting a message the file is too big
I don’t think you can post videos on this site I’ve tried before and got the same error. Only links to you YouTube or other sites.

That said I saw the video on Facebook and sounds badass!

I don’t think you can post videos on this site I’ve tried before and got the same error. Only links to you YouTube or other sites.

That said I saw the video on Facebook and sounds badass!
I might have to get a Facebook account just to hear it. I ordered the Atak back in July and keep getting shipping and order delayed emails 😤.

Back