Borla's 392 Exhaust

Dang, what a kick ass video. Super helpful to see the side by side comparison of all three. Looks like they mic'd them up pretty creatively too, so you get the rev, the drive, and the driveby. Props to whoever planned the vid, haha.

Would have been neat to hear them in quiet mode too! I'm a little concerned about my neighbors. We're all packed in pretty tightly in southern California.

Dang, what a kick ass video. Super helpful to see the side by side comparison of all three. Looks like they mic'd them up pretty creatively too, so you get the rev, the drive, and the driveby. Props to whoever planned the vid, haha.

Would have been neat to hear them in quiet mode too! I'm a little concerned about my neighbors. We're all packed in pretty tightly in southern California.

Yeah, I love a nice loud great sounding exhaust but I also don't want to be a douche either. Fine line between having a bad ass exhaust and just being an ass....

This system sounds great! I'm definitely interested in hearing how loud it is with the valves closed as well.

All three sound great. I’m actually surprised that the Borland could sound that much better to my ears… that said. decibel measurements would be great… pretty sure my neighbors are going to hate the stock setup (whenever Jeep decides to make it), let alone something after market. :)

Reactions: dog
All three sound great. I’m actually surprised that the Borland could sound that much better to my ears… that said. decibel measurements would be great… pretty sure my neighbors are going to hate the stock setup (whenever Jeep decides to make it), let alone something after market. :)
Hopefully someone can get this and report on sound in quiet and loud mode.

The Borla cat-back exhaust for the GC SRT-8 is around $1,500. The axle-back version is $900.

Neither of these is going to provide any performance gains, so I may just do the axle-back version. :)

Out of curiosity, which one would you go with? Atak or S ?(I think the “quieter” one is S)

I personally love loud exhaust so Atak may be the way to go.

Back