Borla's 392 Exhaust

I am in for a group buy. ATAK for me.

Has anyone heard an update from Borla on when this system might be ready to sell?

Im in for a group deal too! The more I look at my exhaust, I want it to look cleaner. Just my opinion. Love the sound and want to retain the functionality.

I read somewhere where someone contacted borla about the group buy and they don't normally do that but said if they got over $10000 they would maybe do something. The way some of the other 392 exhaust's are priced, that would only take 3 of us :ROFLMAO:.

Someone posted that they couldn't get over how good the stock system sounded on the borla videos. So true. I am really interested also in how the borla sounds in quiet mode. Mine is ridiculously quiet in quiet mode. Almost like hitting the button on noise cancelling headphones...... I could do with a little louder in quiet mode and would hope that the loud mode would be even crazier under heavy load but still quiet enough at cruise to not be aggravating.

I'm happy with stock sound, but do like the clean look of the Borla....If the price is not too over the top, I'm in (probably ATAK after thinking about it some more)

Last edited:
I'm thinking S-Type. Curious if there is any change in sound in quiet mode. Honestly, I like the stock exhaust but would just like to replace the tips. Not sure I can justify an entire system.

Any updates on the availability of a Group Buy? I would like to get my order in and parts on the way as my Jeep may be making its way to me in the next month or so.

Any updates on the availability of a Group Buy? I would like to get my order in and parts on the way as my Jeep may be making its way to me in the next month or so.
As of this post, the exhaust systems are not yet out to market. When I've participated in group buys with other organizations, like a club where all its members are located in the same area, the shipment of the items being bought were sent to one address for distribution to the appropriate purchasers in the group buy. I don't know if a group buy would be do-able for a group disbursed all over the country like ours. But, who knows🤷‍♂️, perhaps Borla might do that for us in order to generate a lot of sales early on and to get these systems out on the street for exposure. Should Borla do that, I'm curious as to how many systems they would require to be bought in order to qualify for such a deal.

Anyone heard an update?

Back