Borla's 392 Exhaust

hardhat

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Sarge 392xr
Might have to upload to youtube.

That is the easiest way I've found to do it. Then super easy to share it on here.

I'm getting the itch for one of these Borla systems now. I think the switchfire crossover must work some magic to make the thing sound even more awesome. Thinking the S-type might fit me best. I like running in loud mode and don't want it to be loud at all cruising down highway, but want all hell to break loose when I stand on it.

Thanks for all the descriptions. Ben Landry is probably the closest to pushing me over the edge with his description of the S-type. The facebook video that he is trying to get posted on here is the most helpful video I've seen and makes the ATAK sound awesome. FWIW, I can tell more of a different on this video than Borla's advert video.

392Hydro

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue; 2018 Dodge Durango SRT
I might have to get a Facebook account just to hear it. I ordered the Atak back in July and keep getting shipping and order delayed emails 😤.
Where did you order it? I got mine in a few weeks.

I don’t think you can post videos on this site I’ve tried before and got the same error. Only links to you YouTube or other sites.

That said I saw the video on Facebook and sounds badass!

392Hydro

Reaction score
Current Rides
That is the easiest way I've found to do it. Then super easy to share it on here.

I'm getting the itch for one of these Borla systems now. I think the switchfire crossover must work some magic to make the thing sound even more awesome. Thinking the S-type might fit me best. I like running in loud mode and don't want it to be loud at all cruising down highway, but want all hell to break loose when I stand on it.

Thanks for all the descriptions. Ben Landry is probably the closest to pushing me over the edge with his description of the S-type. The facebook video that he is trying to get posted on here is the most helpful video I've seen and makes the ATAK sound awesome. FWIW, I can tell more of a different on this video than Borla's advert video.
I posted the Facebook video today and i can tell you it is not crazy loud while driving on the highway. It is pretty calm in all honesty. It is loud at start up and getting on it…it’s the way to go in my opinion

Jeepstin392

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
2017 Jeep GC SRT, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2021 BMW M340i XDrive, 2018 Mini Cooper S "7"

I love a loud V8.
with that said, I admit, my GC SRT, with the ATAK system, got annoying on long road trips. Short runs, was perfectly fine for me. Long trips, got old. The 4-Cyl MDS drone sucked.

I went ATAK again. Figured the same thing, I can always quiet it with a button. 🤓

Anxiously awaiting mine to arrive.

Jbiggs81

Reaction score
Current Rides
2012 Wrangler unlimited Sahara.
I got it from SS-Exhaust. com. Got an email from Borla back in July when they became available and thats where the link took me.
Was in such a rush to get it. I should have waited for other places to get it. It was a pre order and was supposed to ship in August. Won’t buy from them again.

392Hydro

Reaction score
Current Rides
I got it from SS-Exhaust. com. Got an email from Borla back in July when they became available and thats where the link took me.
Was in such a rush to get it. I should have waited for other places to get it. It was a pre order and was supposed to ship in August. Won’t buy from them again.
Wow. We ordered from them on 8/29 and received it 9/18. I didn’t use a code and paid $2900.

Jbiggs81

Reaction score
Current Rides
Wow. We ordered from them on 8/29 and received it 9/18. I didn’t use a code and paid $2900.
Thank you for your Order!

Your order will drop-ship directly from the Borla manufacturer so you will receive your Borla part 140893CB as soon as possible with a planned shipping date by 8/28. Your order has been processed and is in line, as the inventory is available, your order will ship. We apologize for the delay, and you will receive an email with the tracking number when your order ships.

Please Note: we have only placed a hold on your credit card. The funds will not be captured until your order ships.

We appreciate your business.
Tiffany

Order Number:​
Date:​
Wed 6 Jul 2022 5:06:37 PM MDT

Jbiggs81

Reaction score
Current Rides
Thank you for your Order!

Your order will drop-ship directly from the Borla manufacturer so you will receive your Borla part 140893CB as soon as possible with a planned shipping date by 8/28. Your order has been processed and is in line, as the inventory is available, your order will ship. We apologize for the delay, and you will receive an email with the tracking number when your order ships.

Please Note: we have only placed a hold on your credit card. The funds will not be captured until your order ships.

We appreciate your business.
Tiffany
ordered it the first day you could place orders. I think they dropped the ball on my order

392Hydro

Reaction score
Current Rides
ordered it the first day you could place orders. I think they dropped the ball on my order
Sounds like it. They did email us and say delayed until end of October. Then 2 days later we had tracking information and 2 days after that they delivered. Good luck.

Jeepstin392

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
2017 Jeep GC SRT, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2021 BMW M340i XDrive, 2018 Mini Cooper S "7"
May not be the smoothest video post, but I think you can see both videos now.
Need a FB account to see it. 😒

I’ll just wait till mine arrives to hear the angelic sound of banging pistons.

2023 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP! Granger Motors

StopwatchUSA.com Koons Jeep

Latest Discussions