• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Black 392 Being Shipped to Austin Area

JRay

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep 392
I am not able to take delivery on a Black 392 with Sky One-Touch that I ordered back in May. The Jeep will be shipped in four days to the Austin area. The salesman I was working with is a good guy and the dealership seems very professional. His name is Preston Rhoades and his number is 423-315-7405. He said he would honor the same deal I had which reflects a relatively small markup to MSRP. Other options include mats, forward camera, hinge-gate reinforcement and satin black grille. This should be available for delivery very soon. I ordered on May 28.

Sorry to hear you won’t be taking delivery. It’s really cool you posted this info 👍

Back