Beadlock Rings

Hosspala

Reaction score
Current Rides
52’ chevy bagged 3100, 69’ RS Camaro LS36spd, 85 c10 LS/4l60e, 07 JK, 17 Escalade Platinum, 18 2500hd
Im looking ahead of delivery since there is a wait for the beadlock rings. I know the part number is P5160154AA for the Mopar Rings to fit an XR. my questions are
Who has the best price?
Is there anyone making the aftermarket?

Im looking ahead of delivery since there is a wait for the beadlock rings. I know the part number is P5160154AA for the Mopar Rings to fit an XR. my questions are
Who has the best price?
Is there anyone making the aftermarket?
I looked into this as well and unless I'm wrong, I believe the correct part for the XR bead-lock capable wheel is: 77072586AA. They are sold individually and the best price I found was $170.64.

Additional info here.

Good luck finding the OEM rings. I ordered from Jegs months ago and they finally cancelled the order today.

I ordered some from an online Mopar place at the same time. Still nothing.

I looked into this as well and unless I'm wrong, I believe the correct part for the XR bead-lock capable wheel is: 77072586AA. They are sold individually and the best price I found was $170.64.

Additional info here.

77072586AA is the part number I used on my early '21 Non-XR wheel. I don't think it's going to work for the XR guys. But, try Bam Wholesale for better prices.​

Back