• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Available - Sting Grey 392 - I status

JLUR392

Reaction score
Current Rides
2018 JLUR
Regrettably, I am being forced to give up my 392 order. It is in I status (pending final inspection) and is an Austin, TX area dealership. Dealer price is $5K over MSRP. I am a private buyer that has my name on the order, and am just looking to transfer the order into someone else's name so that I can get my deposit back. I am not looking for any $ to boot.
Given the status of the build, I would expect it to be here in the next couple weeks?

Regrettably, I am being forced to give up my 392 order. It is in I status (pending final inspection) and is an Austin, TX area dealership. Dealer price is $5K over MSRP. I am a private buyer that has my name on the order, and am just looking to transfer the order into someone else's name so that I can get my deposit back. I am not looking for any $ to boot.
Given the status of the build, I would expect it to be here in the next couple weeks?
Does have a sky 1 touch roof?

Back