📷 JOTM angeleyes0330 - 🏆 February 2023 Jeep 392 of the Month Winner

Jeep of the Month
    Featured
jeep392-feb23.jpg
I am thrilled to announce the winner of our February 2023 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! With over 46% of the votes, the clear winner of this month's contest is @angeleyes0330 ! Congratulations on this well-deserved victory, and thank you for sharing such a fantastic photo of your Jeep 392.

Once again, thank you to all participants for your contributions to the contest. We appreciate your enthusiasm and support for the Jeep 392 community, and we look forward to seeing more great photos in future contests. Congratulations again to angeleyes0330, our February 2023 Jeep 392 of the Month winner!"

Be sure to check out all of the other Jeep 392s that are entered here:

The next contest will start March 1st!

Well done. Congrats on the win.

I am thrilled to announce the winner of our February 2023 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! With over 46% of the votes, the clear winner of this month's contest is @angeleyes0330 ! Congratulations on this well-deserved victory, and thank you for sharing such a fantastic photo of your Jeep 392.

Once again, thank you to all participants for your contributions to the contest. We appreciate your enthusiasm and support for the Jeep 392 community, and we look forward to seeing more great photos in future contests. Congratulations again to angeleyes0330, our February 2023 Jeep 392 of the Month winner!"

The next contest will start March 1st!

The next contest will start March

Whaaaat?! Thank you everyone!! 😊 I got a new phone and hadn't logged back in so I'm just seeing this. How awesome, made my day!! Thank you 🫶🏻

Congrats! Beautiful Jeep and awesome
Photo! Enjoy your month!

Back