AEV in GA

muzicman

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 AEV JL-370 392, 2021 X5 M50i, 2019 M850i
Hi, from the North Georgia Mountains! Two weeks into my 2022 AEV JL-370 in Gobi tan. Full AEV build with RSE Slide Steps installed from Dealer. Currently sitting in garage after getting full 9-year Ceramic treatment. This week's installs include Midland MXT575, EPIC Kraken Onboard Air, Tazer JL Mini, BD S1 Pair install as Dust/Follow lights. Getting ready to order AAL Table, Metacloak Skids and maybe a few other goodies. Getting ready for a full day off-road training class later in February.

20230115_142300.jpg

Mike Miller owns ORA Offroad Adventures and offers private and small group classes at Iron Mountain Offroad Park near Dahlonega, GA. He is a member of our Jeep club and has a fantastic reputation! His website is https://oraoffroad.com/offroading-101-classes-2.
This looks awesome - I'm planning a road trip from Nashville to GA and NC this summer, think I just found another thing to do.

This looks awesome - I'm planning a road trip from Nashville to GA and NC this summer, think I just found another thing to do.
Keep me in mind when you head down, I would be happy to meet up and do some trails (maybe share a hidden gem or two) if schedules align!

That would be awesome, thanks! are you close by?
I am in Cherokee County, about 45 minutes away from most of the great national and state forests in North Georgia. Beasley Knob, our lone Badge of Honor trail, is about an hour and a half. If you are making a trip of it, I would recommend investigating the Georgia Traverse, a great 3 day drive across the state. Drive down to Adairsville GA, Schedule a stay at Barnsley Gardens (if you are doing this trip with a special someone), then book a room in Blue Ridge for night 2 and Helen for Night 3. At the end of day 4 you will be near NC/SC borders and can explore further from there. I can easily meet you for all or part of your first or second trail days if you want a 392 buddy! If you do the 101 course, Start your trip on Wednesday to come down, drive Traverse day 1 (Thurs) and day 2 (Fri) THEN do the course on Saturday, then day 3 of the Traverse on Sunday. Book Dahlongea for your 3rd night then Helen for your 4th if you do the course for a little variety in both local culture and great eats.

Hi, from the North Georgia Mountains! Two weeks into my 2022 AEV JL-370 in Gobi tan. Full AEV build with RSE Slide Steps installed from Dealer. Currently sitting in garage after getting full 9-year Ceramic treatment. This week's installs include Midland MXT575, EPIC Kraken Onboard Air, Tazer JL Mini, BD S1 Pair install as Dust/Follow lights. Getting ready to order AAL Table, Metacloak Skids and maybe a few other goodies. Getting ready for a full day off-road training class later in February.

View attachment 16903
Nice Jeep! Are you an UNG/NGC alumni?

Back