AEV 392 XR…

Wow... That rig looks amazing! :)(y)

It does look great! I'll take the XR takeoff wheels and tires!

It does look great! I'll take the XR takeoff wheels and tires!
If i had them, I’d give them to you.
They were sacrificed when it was shipped to AEV for install of the JL370 package. I asked about keeping them but it’s part of the deal.
Thanks for the kind words.✌🏼

If you are interested in seeing it finished, head over to AEV website and you can see it displayed in the vehicles lineup there on the site.
Hopefully it ships out to me tomorrow and it’s in the garage by the weekend!
I’ll post more pics of it when I get her home and cleaned up a bit.
Thanks for all of the kind words from all of you!😎✌🏼

Last edited:
If i had them, I’d give them to you.
They were sacrificed when it was shipped to AEV for install of the JL370 package. I asked about keeping them but it’s part of the deal.
Thanks for the kind words.✌🏼
I know it appeared that I wanted them for free but I would gladly pay for a set, I understand it is out of your hands for sure.

I really like both versions of the 392 wheels, the standard are a bit narrow for some upgraded tires.

I have 35 inch BFG KO2 on my LJR and as much as I want something different for the 392 I can come up with absolutely nothing to complain about the KO2s.

I know it appeared that I wanted them for free but I would gladly pay for a set, I understand it is out of your hands for sure.

I really like both versions of the 392 wheels, the standard are a bit narrow for some upgraded tires.

I have 35 inch BFG KO2 on my LJR and as much as I want something different for the 392 I can come up with absolutely nothing to complain about the KO2s.
I seriously would have given them to you.✌🏼
I understand, I have always run BFG’s in the past. I went through two sets of 37” KO2’s on my 2014 JK that turned out to be “untrue” after balancing drives shafts, different PSI, weighted beads inside tire… you name it I tried it… and it drove me nuts!
I changed to Toyo’s and it was damn near a miracle! The Toyo’s were a fabulous tire on that particular JK.
I still missed the BFG’s but… they were a “habit” for me.
I’m most likely going to swap these to a friend and try Yokohama Geolander M/T GOO3 this time with the new one.
I have actually enjoyed the Falken MT’s on my present 392 for 2800 miles.
I would definitely give them another try in the future!
Good luck with your new baby, and enjoy it!💪🏼🇺🇸😎

Here are a few pics of her waiting to come home!💪🏼😎
F23C43CD-8021-40FE-9E20-D33B61E2F228.jpeg
7AC1396A-E884-4561-9BFB-39CD5C639507.jpeg
EA084E41-4481-4FA4-BD2A-D2CF27B8F18D.jpeg
C97C297D-0B7C-41BE-8CF6-294731C81114.jpeg
FCCAE18E-8AD2-4DAB-A28F-88C1F02A8217.jpeg
E71A7445-2D99-4093-A46D-7AA9E6A44C86.jpeg

Did they paint the main dash panel to match the exterior color?

Hello all,
Here are a few pics of my 392 XR getting it’s last final “blessings”@ AEV.
It ships out first of week and hopefully will be in my garage by next weekend. I’ll post more detailed pics after I get her cleaned up etc…✌🏼
View attachment 1790View attachment 1791View attachment 1792View attachment 1793
Just to add to your anticipation... your 392 has more bells and whistles than you can imagine. We received ours back in June (after a 7 month ordeal) and I am still discovering new things about it. ... gotta check out the offroad + button! You won't be disappointed with your new jeep!!!
Happy for you.

And the interior of the hardtop I had them paint black as well.
It makes a huge difference on inside.👍🏼
Just to add to your anticipation... your 392 has more bells and whistles than you can imagine. We received ours back in June (after a 7 month ordeal) and I am still discovering new things about it. ... gotta check out the offroad + button! You won't be disappointed with your new jeep!!!
Happy for you.
E799370D-A961-40A3-ACA9-3A383EF16394.jpeg

This is my present 392 next to my 2014 AEV JK, but I’m swapping her for my XR when she gets here. It took me a bit to “like” the JL… but going from a 5.7 to a 6.4… kinda twisted my arm?
The power top is nice, but I opted for the hardtop on the XR.
Looking forward to tweaking this one a little bit and getting into the woods for some camping etc.
I chose the hardtop on this one mainly so I don’t have to be concerned about snow loads on the power top when we are in CO etc.
Not that it would be.. but just for my piece of mind, and years down the road.
We use to live in Kalispell MT… I use to ride the Harley up to the Yaak and saw some of the biggest mountain lions I’ve ever seen in my life there!
Rural AF but a beautiful place!
That’s why I like JEEPS… they take me where people aren’t!
Amen.✌🏼

View attachment 1850
This is my present 392 next to my 2014 AEV JK, but I’m swapping her for my XR when she gets here. It took me a bit to “like” the JL… but going from a 5.7 to a 6.4… kinda twisted my arm?
The power top is nice, but I opted for the hardtop on the XR.
Looking forward to tweaking this one a little bit and getting into the woods for some camping etc.
I chose the hardtop on this one mainly so I don’t have to be concerned about snow loads on the power top when we are in CO etc.
Not that it would be.. but just for my piece of mind, and years down the road.
We use to live in Kalispell MT… I use to ride the Harley up to the Yaak and saw some of the biggest mountain lions I’ve ever seen in my life there!
Rural AF but a beautiful place!
That’s why I like JEEPS… they take me where people aren’t!
Amen.✌🏼
Yaak is a beautiful place... the mountain lions are large! Here is a picture of our 394
20210825_123531.jpg

Yaak is a beautiful place... the mountain lions are large! Here is a picture of our 394 View attachment 1851
It looks great and even better in MT!💪🏼
I really like the Wilpeak tires… that badass jeep belongs in Gods country! Keep the MT pics coming when possible, especially when the snow starts!
Thank you

The Salta XR’s are on fire. I have a Sarge Green 392 XR on the way and switching the wheels to these bad boys will be my first mod. They look great on your rig.

Back