AEV 392 XR…

Tree

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Here are a few pics of my 392 XR getting it’s last final “blessings”@ AEV.
It ships out first of week and hopefully will be in my garage by next weekend. I’ll post more detailed pics after I get her cleaned up etc…✌🏼
056AC960-6E30-41B5-ADDB-A9664400F377.jpeg
17E392A7-4373-46EB-B6C8-1A425C261A8A.jpeg
10D16EA6-F2C7-4DE6-A6B3-7A16E2400E7F.jpeg
9816A886-FC22-4C2B-8F96-DD30DD032148.jpeg

Last edited:
The matte black grille on the black looks so good! The front and rear bumpers are sweet as hell. The winch install with guard and off road lights is sick! The wheels look like the Jeep was built around them! Again, very VERY nice build! That’s a show-stopper!

Very, very nice!

The matte black grille on the black looks so good! The front and rear bumpers are sweet as hell. The winch install with guard and off road lights is sick! The wheels look like the Jeep was built around them! Again, very VERY nice build! That’s a show-stopper!
Thanks brother!✌🏼😎

Nice.... beautiful.
What/how did they do with the front camera? Any concerns about air flow blockage to the radiator?

Nice.... beautiful.
What/how did they do with the front camera? Any concerns about air flow blockage to the radiator?
Thank you!✌🏼
The front camera is between the front bumper lights.
Zero concerns with airflow… nothing is blocked.

Thank you!✌🏼
The front camera is between the front bumper lights.
Zero concerns with airflow… nothing is blocked.
I saw the camera, aftermarket, correct? The factory front camera doesn't look like it could be modified. These motors create a tremendous amount of heat under the hood. I was just asking.

I saw the camera, aftermarket, correct? The factory front camera doesn't look like it could be modified. These motors create a tremendous amount of heat under the hood. I was just asking.
The 6.4 creates a hellofalot of heat… but that being said, it’s not an issue.
There is a shitload of air flow to the engine.
The camera mount on my AEV Jeep is an AEV product supplied by AEV with the JL370 package. I’m sure you can get the part by itself if you wish.

The 6.4 creates a hellofalot of heat… but that being said, it’s not an issue.
There is a shitload of air flow to the engine.
The camera mount on my AEV Jeep is an AEV product supplied by AEV with the JL370 package. I’m sure you can get the part by itself if you wish.
I might, the bull bar really disrupts the field of vision of the camera. The bar is a must because of all the deer here. Time will tell about the heat. Still, good looking jeep. Ours is black too.

I might, the bull bar really disrupts the field of vision of the camera. The bar is a must because of all the deer here. Time will tell about the heat. Still, good looking jeep. Ours is black too.
I saw a picture of the Warn low bar through the front camera on another forum and it was pretty acceptable with the bar. I will get one if I can find it in stock.

Thank you very much.
09E67690-46D7-4C09-A59A-D13FDF17028B.jpeg
A1A32CEB-43C3-492F-9C88-EB85E08C376B.jpeg

Here are a couple pics of my 2014 AEV with the 5.7 Hemi.
It had A LOT of heat under hood as well. It was my daily driver for 7 years, she regularly went to Montana, Colorado, the mountains of Highlands NC and Florida. NEVER once had an issue with airflow to engine or coolant issues, even @ extreme altitudes.
Congratulations on your BadAss Black 392!
Thanks for the kind words.✌🏼😎

Thank you very much.

View attachment 1796View attachment 1797
Here are a couple pics of my 2014 AEV with the 5.7 Hemi.
It had A LOT of heat under hood as well. It was my daily driver for 7 years, she regularly went to Montana, Colorado, the mountains of Highlands NC and Florida. NEVER once had an issue with airflow to engine or coolant issues, even @ extreme altitudes.
Congratulations on your BadAss Black 392!
Thanks for the kind words.✌🏼😎
@Yaak392
One more thing that might solve your issue with the front camera…
The AEV front bumper on my 2014 is SUPER tough!
My wife rear ended a Chevy Volt… caved in the entire rear end of the volt … and literally only moved the front right side of my bumper in about 1/2 inch!
It cracked one of my covers for the ARB INTENSITY light, that’s all.
Just about totaled the VOLT. No injuries.
I have hit 4 deer, one was a huge buck in The Swan forest in MT, never tweaked my bumper at all.
I am a huge fan of AEV products.✌🏼
Just my $.02

Last edited:
Back