DEAL 7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 @ Granger Motors

DEAL

zach@granger

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Take advantage of our new order pricing structure on a new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392! No Hooks or Gimmicks. To start an order email a build to [email protected] or call our staff at 515-999-2224 and ask for the Jeep order team.

• 6% Under invoice for all Wrangler orders
  • Additional 1% for a total of 7% Under Invoice on a Wrangler order with Affiliate Rewards qualifications (where applicable).
  • $180 Doc fee
  • $45 in-transit title tag
  • No Mandatory add ons
  • $100 Non-Refundable Deposit due at the time of order
  • All pricing will be signed off electronically at the time of order with options, pricing and details of the order before placing the order with Stellantis.
  • If the vehicle is being financed, must give us the opportunity to meet or beat financing rate (if we can't meet the financing rate you are receiving, you won't be obligated to finance with us, we just want the opportunity to secure your financing). This does not apply to a cash transacation.
  • Orders are price protected from the time of order.

We will help facilitate pickup from the Des Moines airport.

I appreciate the opportunity. We've had similar success with this business model on a lower transaction price and higher volume on other lines and would love to help facilitate this as well.

This will not apply to our "Stock Order" units. Just a customer's retail order.

Thank you as always!

Zach

Take advantage of our new order pricing structure on a new 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392! No Hooks or Gimmicks. To start an order email a build to [email protected] or call our staff at 515-999-2224 and ask for the Jeep order team.

• Additional 1% for a total of 7% Under Invoice on a Wrangler order with Affiliate Rewards qualifications (where applicable).
  • $180 Doc fee
  • No Mandatory add ons
  • All pricing will be signed off electronically at the time of order with options, pricing and details of the order before placing the order with Stellantis.
  • If the vehicle is being financed, must give us the opportunity to meet or beat financing rate (if we can't meet the financing rate you are receiving, you won't be obligated to finance with us, we just want the opportunity to secure your financing). This does not apply to a cash transacation.

I appreciate the opportunity. We've had similar success with this business model on a lower transaction price and higher volume on other lines and would love to help facilitate this as well.

Thank you as always!

Zach
What’s the invoice price on a 2024 392? I’ve only seen MSRP

What’s the invoice price on a 2024 392? I’ve only seen MSRP
Here's a copy of the Base order.

1683035446761.png

Ordered through Granger yesterday. Waiting for the Jeep order email to come through. Was an effortless experience done all electronically. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and they stick to what they told me via email.

Ordered through Granger yesterday. Waiting for the Jeep order email to come through. Was an effortless experience done all electronically. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and they stick to what they told me via email.
Based on my personal experience, I believe that you will be happy. Enjoy your Jeep!

Can you confirm the deposit amount? It says $100 here but I was told $1000 when submitting a build. It's not a problem either way since the amount goes towards the cost of the vehicle, but for accuracy purposes it would help :)

It was $100 for me. They’re doing $1000 on other cars. I expect they don’t care if you walk away from a 392, there’s plenty of demand.

Can you confirm the deposit amount? It says $100 here but I was told $1000 when submitting a build. It's not a problem either way since the amount goes towards the cost of the vehicle, but for accuracy purposes it would help :)
100$

But even with the TL affiliate they have me at 6%. Unless that's taken off at delivery.

and the easiest transaction I have EVER done. I'm still waiting for 3 local dealers to reply to my emails....

• $180 Doc fee
  • No Mandatory add ons

Thank you as always!

Zach
Zach - Interested in ordering a Rubicon X (not the 392). Can you share a picture of the Optional Wheel? The only thing I can find is a Description (17X7.5 Mach Whls W/Black Pockets) and the Sales Code (WFE). Also, I assume the optional wheel still comes with 35" tires? Thanks!

100$

But even with the TL affiliate they have me at 6%. Unless that's taken off at delivery.

and the easiest transaction I have EVER done. I'm still waiting for 3 local dealers to reply to my emails....
Agreed, Granger was easy to work with.

The last new 392 I saw at a Colorado Springs dealer was a 2023 Reign with XR. Faricy Boys had it marked up $10k over MSRP.

Last edited:
100$

Yep, taken off when you go through your final paperwork right before delivery. When the finance team reaches out, they will collect your affiliate info and send it to get verified.

I'm pretty sure that the email they send when you submit an order is a form letter. When I submitted my build in early March, my email said $1000 deposit, but when I placed my order 3 days later, they only asked for $100.

Yeah I mean if they ask for $1000, just point them to their post. They’re reasonable folks I’m sure they’ll honor it.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and they stick to what they told me via email.
Zach, and Granger, have done a bunch of deals over on the TRX forum. Seems everyone is happy with them over there so I think you can be confident in them honoring their deal. I’m about to place a 392 order with them as well.

Agreed, Granger was easy to work with.

The last new 392 I saw at a Colorado Springs dealer was a 2023 Reign with XR. Faricy Boys had it marked up $10k over MSRP.
Yep I was like NOPE but my wife and daughter LOVED the reign w/XR....but no front camera. Faricy has a 2021 Black for 77K and there was a 2023 but it was a sold order I think.

Yeah I mean if they ask for $1000, just point them to their post. They’re reasonable folks I’m sure they’ll honor it.
I just did it the 4th and it was 100

Spoke with Jackie and she confirmed it is $100, they have template responses for other ordered vehicles that include $1000 deposit, so it was just a mistake. Placing my order for Hydro Blue, wish Granite Metallic was still an option - that's what my wife's 4XE is, such a good color.

I was very close to ordering my TRX from them, but ended up going with Koons. I ultimately regretted that decision.

Spoke with Jackie and she confirmed it is $100, they have template responses for other ordered vehicles that include $1000 deposit, so it was just a mistake. Placing my order for Hydro Blue, wish Granite Metallic was still an option - that's what my wife's 4XE is, such a good color.

I was very close to ordering my TRX from them, but ended up going with Koons. I ultimately regretted that decision.
Even with the stupid red seats I went red (my first CJ was red) BUT Hydro Blue is RIGHT up there. and the wait begins.

Even with the stupid red seats I went red (my first CJ was red) BUT Hydro Blue is RIGHT up there. and the wait begins.
I was torn, wife liked red because of the seats haha. With the new grill design it does look very aggressive, but I love the blue.

We should be doing $100. If you have any issues PM me and I'll make sure I get it handled.

We do do $1000 on most other orders.

Back