DEAL INVOICE PRICING ON ALL 392 and 4XE ORDERS DEERY SPECIAL!

DEAL
We will now be changing our pricing on this deal. All orders not placed by 12/31/2021 will be priced at invoice in 2022. This deal will continue to be exclusively on any Wrangler 392 and 4XE. All orders placed before 12/31/2021 are price locked. We will continue to serve you with only the best customer satisfaction and continuing the weekly updates every Wednesday.

Is there a reason why you're changing?
We had it advertised as a Holiday Special. Holiday season is now over as we are past the new year. MSRP to INVOICE is still about $5000 off. We honored our deal for a full 3 months and several customers took great advantage. Happy to assist any future orders at our INVOICE pricing

We had it advertised as a Holiday Special. Holiday season is now over as we are past the new year. MSRP to INVOICE is still about $5000 off. We honored our deal for a full 3 months and several customers took great advantage. Happy to assist any future orders at our INVOICE pricing
Oh gotcha. I didn’t realize it was still discounted. I was curious as to if you had run out of allocation or something similar

Oh gotcha. I didn’t realize it was still discounted. I was curious as to if you had run out of allocation or something similar
There is no allocation for these spectacular Wranglers. It is Sold order allocation only. With this being said the dealership will only get one if it is ordered for a customer.

In the marketing video at the car show in Detroit or Chicago I cant recall the guy says the front suspension is taller than the standard 392

There is no allocation for these spectacular Wranglers. It is Sold order allocation only. With this being said the dealership will only get one if it is ordered for a customer.
That’s not what all of the dealerships around where I live said. They claimed they had a max order number which is why they were selling over msrp. Hence why I went with you guys

I'm confused Cody; what actually changed? And can I please get your phone number? Thanks.

Just to let everyone know that the New High Velocity Clear Coat just came avaiable to place orders. Color is on all trim levels. We are still doing invoice on all 2022 392 Jeep Wranglers. Be one of the 1st ones to get this new color. Reach out to Cody or Tyler at [email protected] for any questions.

Thank you for all of the referrals everyone. We have received a numerous amount of phone calls both from this forum and referrals from this forum. It sounds like our name has spread across the nation. We will continue to place orders and continue the weekly updates every Wednesday morning.

Back