DEAL INVOICE PRICING ON ALL 392 and 4XE ORDERS DEERY SPECIAL!

DEAL

Cody@DanDeeryMotors

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 and 4XE at FACTORY INVOICE PRICING.

Unlike most dealers we will also LOCK IN your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your new Wrangler! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery. Both trade and selling prices will be know before order is placed.

Weekly updates of the status of your build on Wednesdays.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at [email protected]

SIMILAR OFFERS AVAILABLE ON OTHER CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-RAM VEHICLES

Last edited:
So they started taking 2022 orders Oct 8 and will start producing 2022 on Dec 9 and show at least 5-6 months lead time. First 2022 hit the market early March? Seems too long from Dec 9 to first arrival. I'm not sure how long the build process takes.

So they started taking 2022 orders Oct 8 and will start producing 2022 on Dec 9 and show at least 5-6 months lead time. First 2022 hit the market early March? Seems too long from Dec 9 to first arrival. I'm not sure how long the build process takes.
It is an est/avg lead time. We hope to see them sooner than that but it is better to tell everyone what they are projecting and be able to tell you it shows up sooner. Nothing we as a dealer can do about it but share the info.

Interesting. So probably looking at April or May deliveries if this is accurate. Hopefully, they are building in some wiggle room to properly set expectations.
We hope they show up sooner as well but just what they are stating as of now. We were getting 21s anywhere from 4-10 weeks.

Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 Recon $6,500 off MSRP!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your 392! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery. Both trade and selling prices will be know before order is placed.

Weekly updates of the status of your build.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Please inquire at [email protected]

Just placed an order with Cody. Quick and easy process- fair trade in value - glad to do business with them and get a good deal on my future ‘22 Wrangler 392! Now I just have to wait

Thank you to everyone who has both inquired and ordered. If you are one of our valued customers please comment about your experience. Thank you again.

Thank you to everyone who has both inquired and ordered. If you are one of our valued customers please comment about your experience. Thank you again.
As promised, Cody is keeping me updated weekly on order status even though being a '22 model we all know not much will happen for awhile. Anyway, if anybody out there is ready to make the jump, I do recommend working with Cody.
Awaiting my build VIN....109555

Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to sell a retail ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler 392 Recon $6,500 off MSRP!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your 392! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery. Both trade and selling prices will be know before order is placed.

Weekly updates of the status of your build.

To all the Jeep 392 Recon people interested in this deal that Cody and Tyler are offering all I can say is GO FOR IT!!!, I just placed an order with them (2022, 392 Recon Hydro Blue). It was a quick and easy process, I did get a fair trade in value on my (2021, 392 Hydro Blue non recon) and they keep the promise of updating you. I already have the Von and Vin Numbers

I took delivery on my 2021 392 just when they announced the Recon package and needed to upgrade since that day. I really don't modify/off road so the factory tires at 35" with it being lower by about 2" and 110 mph speed limiter with the 4.56 dif is what fit the bill for me.

This dealership is a hands on place with ambitious talent and most all of the time you get a real person not voicemails. I am from NJ so this will not be the easiest for me to get the Jeep to them and pick up my new one when that time comes all of this will be overlooked by the way they handle the sale with the offer Cody advertised.

Cody, Tyler- Thank you for being upfront and honest with what you advertised.
Cant wait to meet you guys and thank you in person.

Frank

As promised, Cody is keeping me updated weekly on order status even though being a '22 model we all know not much will happen for awhile. Anyway, if anybody out there is ready to make the jump, I do recommend working with Cody.
Awaiting my build VIN....109555
Thank you Chris. We are happy to let you know that you are in good hands with Dan Deery Motors.

To all the Jeep 392 Recon people interested in this deal that Cody and Tyler are offering all I can say is GO FOR IT!!!, I just placed an order with them (2022, 392 Recon Hydro Blue). It was a quick and easy process, I did get a fair trade in value on my (2021, 392 Hydro Blue non recon) and they keep the promise of updating you. I already have the Von and Vin Numbers

I took delivery on my 2021 392 just when they announced the Recon package and needed to upgrade since that day. I really don't modify/off road so the factory tires at 35" with it being lower by about 2" and 110 mph speed limiter with the 4.56 dif is what fit the bill for me.

This dealership is a hands on place with ambitious talent and most all of the time you get a real person not voicemails. I am from NJ so this will not be the easiest for me to get the Jeep to them and pick up my new one when that time comes all of this will be overlooked by the way they handle the sale with the offer Cody advertised.

Cody, Tyler- Thank you for being upfront and honest with what you advertised.
Cant wait to meet you guys and thank you in person.

Frank
Frank,

Thank you for your business. Can't wait to meet some of you in person.

We would like to thank all of you for your business and support with our HOLIDAY SPECIAL PRICING. We have successfully completed 21 orders in just 31 days! WOW! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Attachments

• image0 (19).jpeg
    image0 (19).jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 169
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 161
Height of the 392XR is 77.5" 6.48'
Cody,
Can you please verify this, I am under the impression with data I have found that the 392 XR Recon package was lower than the non 392 XR recon package. The non XR Recon is 73.6 I cant believe that its about 4 inches taller. (as you list 77.5)

392 non XR Recon 73.6 listed on jeep.com
392 XR Recon ??

I also thought with the different shock calibration / travel is what made it lower even though it has 35's.

Thank you
Frank

74.5 inches- base 392. Add 1 inch for the 35 inch tires and 1-2 inches for the suspension lift.

Attachments

• Wrangler 392 specs.jpg
    Wrangler 392 specs.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 147
With the same suspension/lift as a standard 392 wouldn’t the XR be just 1” taller due to the 2” tire increase?

Back