3rd row seats

392inVA

Reaction score
Anyone know of or tried to install 3rd row seating in their 392? Is there a safe option that meets federal standards?

Anyone know of or tried to install 3rd row seating in their 392? Is there a safe option that meets federal standards?
The only company that made these was ran out of business a few years back by regulation.... I do not think anyone else is making them.

I do have a bracket kit that uses a rear seat from a 2-door wrangler. It bolts through and reinforces the floor, and the stock 2-door seat just drops in place.

May check this out

May check this out
That's exactly what I have.

I am having the 3rd row installed this week. Went with the Teraflex kit and Rock Hard 4x4 roll cage extensions. I'll post some photos when it all gets finished up. Here are some from the mock up. Need to cut to head rests down on 3rd row so it will be able to lay flat but everything else seams to fit well.

Attachments

• image000000(4).jpg
    image000000(4).jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 81
  • image000000(3).jpg
    image000000(3).jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 81
  • image000000(5).jpg
    image000000(5).jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 80
I am having the 3rd row installed this week. Went with the Teraflex kit and Rock Hard 4x4 roll cage extensions. I'll post some photos when it all gets finished up. Here are some from the mock up. Need to cut to head rests down on 3rd row so it will be able to lay flat but everything else seams to fit well.
Would love to see photos. Congrats on seeing it through

Back