392s in the wild...

I am in OC as well but the only ones I have seen have been at an off road shop. Hopefully my 392 (blue) will be here by the end of next month.

I am in OC as well but the only ones I have seen have been at an off road shop. Hopefully my 392 (blue) will be here by the end of next month.
You’ll love it.

Finally saw a black 392 in the wild today at Lowe's on Spring Green and 1093 in Katy Tx today. It was leaving right as I got back to my truck so didn't get to gawk at it very long. Was pretty quiet so I am assuming the "quiet" mode was on the exhaust. Beautiful!

FINALLY saw my first 392 in the wild up close. Granite 392 on 37s in downtown Manhattan Beach. I was walking with my mom after a nice dinner and it came around a corner towards right at us. I practically jumped in the road to wave the gentleman down. He stopped, was amped to hear I would be getting mine in the next month or so, and just said "dude, you're going to LOVE it." We chatted for 60 seconds or so, then I let him go, but it was so cool to see one in person. I think he was as stoked as I was, haha.

We have a ton of jeeps around here at the beach. I've seen lots of new and beautiful jeeps around town. But something about seeing/hearing a 392 come around the corner right in front of me made the thing look absolutely stunning. I swear it looked bigger and shinier and cooler than any jeep I've seen in a lonnng time. Just renewed my excitement for this thing I ordered months ago!

Finally spotted one in Charlotte! Parked right in front as I walked up for a haircut. Hydro Blue was my second color choice, definitely looks sharp in person!

E06C5AC8-9327-4316-9E99-141894D3050A.jpeg

Got a good look at a CG in SoCal, Laguna Niguel. Got a chance to get next to him and compliment. I invited him to the Cars and Coffee in San Clemente this Saturday. Would have been cool to run side by side but I was in my beater Cherokee.

Last edited:
This morning I spotted a Sting Grey XR in the Bakery parking lot in Guffey, CO

Flagler Beach, today
Hope everyone is alright
Be safe out there…

Attachments

• 91777D7A-5FB6-41B4-8B34-C4E8D039C81B.jpeg
    91777D7A-5FB6-41B4-8B34-C4E8D039C81B.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 160
  • ECAA8478-1400-492F-8244-DE6F876AC07D.jpeg
    ECAA8478-1400-492F-8244-DE6F876AC07D.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 161
Damn, that’s terrible.
Please drive defensively… We all have people that love, trust, and rely on us. ✌🏻

Reactions: dog
Saw another in Chicago. Original 392 driving down 290. He saw me and got the thumbs up.

Saw a Hydro Blue 392 here in Dublin, Ohio (Old Dublin DT) on Monday.

Parked right by the Library for the parade.

I was in my Gray G63 G-Wagon

Saw my first one in the wild today - central Mass. - Sarge Green. Looked real nice.

I've seen 2 others in Northern VA, with @Bocephus being the second one, just 2 weeks ago. Up until then, I was always the only 392 at the various jeep gatherings I've attended over the past year.

Finally viewed a red one in south Orange County, CA 2 weeks ago. The 392 exhaust sounded glorious!

The wife and I were out doing some light jeeping Saturday when we spotted a white 392 on Boreas Pass heading toward Como, we were heading toward Breckenridge. I was so surprised that I forgot to check to see if it was a XR or not. This brings me to a total of five 392's seen in the wild, 6 if you count mine.

I've seen only one here in San Antonio... it happened to be at the tax office picking up her plates the same day I was picking up mine. She said mine was the first she has seen as well....

I’ve seen several in the Woodlands/Conroe TX area but….my neighbor, who is one of the top sales managers for the local ford dealership, just traded 2 new BRONCOS for a new 392. His is the first black one I’ve seen and let me tell you it is beautiful. He got tired of hearing and seeing the back of my 392.

Back