392s in the wild...

JEEP HAS NO IDEA…
‘My delivery dealer has told me numerous different shipping and ETA stories, often with screen shots of Jeep’s online, dealer tracking site. At various, different times it’s been shipped, then not shipped, then shipped again, then on a train, arrived at end rail terminal and then mysteriously still on a train with a new rail depot ETA. Then numerous different dealership ETA’s, delivered the last miles by truck. So, today……it’s back to still being on a train. Maybe it‘s getting shipped back to the plant by train for some odd reason!!! 392 XR ordered back in early Nov. Arrrrr 😡

Saw two today. Driving through Iowa and passed Brown Jeep Dodge and they had a Hydro Blue XR on display outside. Then when I got back to Chicago, I saw one in my town. I think this is the same one I saw a few months ago.

@Asuperheat was that you on A1A yesterday? If not, there's another blue one running around now.
Might have been me if you saw it in the Juno beach area, but I have also recently seen another Hydro in my area.

369D1326-DBF3-419B-B847-5ECC35048A20.jpeg

I’m up to 3 in the wild in Columbus Ohio. (Not including the Firecracker Red 392 in my garage) Anyone on here from C-Bus?

Nice looking StormTrooper white new XR. Perfectly lined up behind with my 392 “Red Five”. Never saw me, just goes to show you should always check 6. ;)
697F1851-C0A7-41B8-A536-B71949B6E428.jpeg

I’m up to 3 in the wild in Columbus Ohio. (Not including the Firecracker Red 392 in my garage) Anyone on here from C-Bus?

Nice looking StormTrooper white new XR. Perfectly lined up behind with my 392 “Red Five”. Never saw me, just goes to show you should always check 6. ;)
View attachment 4381
I have only seen one hydro blue out by me Cleveland area.

I have seen 3 in the wild so far in Colorado. Seen a red 2021 non XR a few months back in the Safeway parking lot in Woodland Park. Yesterday spotted a green 2021 non XR in the Walmart parking lot in Woodland Park. Today seen a blue one heading north on CO9 at the Guffey turn off, not sure what year or if it was an XR. 4 if you count my 2022 Graphite XR in my garage.

I've only seen 4 here in Williamson County (South of Nashville) even thought you can't drive a mile without seeing 3 regular Wranglers. Definitely a Jeep friendly area.

Still zero here in San Antonio - which is like the 6th largest pop in US???
Just the used one I saw on a lot in Penna...

I only see about 10 vehicles a day. Gonna be a while for me. But usually 2 of the 10 are Jeeps. But not gonna hold my breath to see one here.

Just saw the 2nd 392 in OC CA. A black one with gold beadlock rings cruising north on PCH in Corona Del Mar.

Just saw the 2nd 392 in OC CA. A black one with gold beadlock rings cruising north on PCH in Corona Del Mar.
Not us, but we were in OC today. Up The 405 to Seal Beach, then back to San Diego via the Coast Hwy and 5. Traffic sucked! Saw loads of Wranglers, but no other 392’s.

I have seen 3 in the wild so far in Colorado. Seen a red 2021 non XR a few months back in the Safeway parking lot in Woodland Park. Yesterday spotted a green 2021 non XR in the Walmart parking lot in Woodland Park. Today seen a blue one heading north on CO9 at the Guffey turn off, not sure what year or if it was an XR. 4 if you count my 2022 Graphite XR in my garage.
We got a cabin in Guffey so wife and I blaze through that area all the time (but we got black XR and Tuscadero XR )… I saw that red one at the same safeway before too !! 😂

Nine days ago, while I was at EJS in Moab, I had two other 392's on Jax Traxs with me, they where both trail leaders too. One had done 3 other level 7 trails and had 40's...

Posted in this thread in early February that I hadn’t seen any in Charlotte, NC. Now late April and I still haven’t seen a single 392!?!

Went off-roading for the first time yesterday at Uwharrie. A number of people commented on mine though. 😉

Just drive to Tennessee from PA and spent a week there. Have not seen any 392. Did see a few lifted trucks and they are louder than mine.

Back