392 xtreme recon package

Danny

Reaction score
Current Rides
Ram powerwagon
Has anyone had their 392 XR confirmed built yet? Ordered 8/24 no movement since.

You haven’t received your VIN and VON yet?

You haven’t received your VIN and VON yet?
I ordered 8/13. Dealer told me to check back at 8 wks. Has not shown up on cryptostickers.net. Anxious to see pictures when someone finally gets one of these in hand. Really want to see color of the rims. I did get vin and von

Yes received both the next day.
Okay good deal. I misread your statement; I thought by no movement you meant you hadn’t heard anything at all. I ordered on 08.19 (with XR) and I’m in the same boat…I have a VIN/VON but no build status. Dealer said it should be here by the end of Nov. The wait is killing me! I went with sting gray and kinda wish I would have selected hydro blue. What color did you go with?

Okay good deal. I misread your statement; I thought by no movement you meant you hadn’t heard anything at all. I ordered on 08.19 (with XR) and I’m in the same boat…I have a VIN/VON but no build status. Dealer said it should be here by the end of Nov. The wait is killing me! I went with sting gray and kinda wish I would have selected hydro blue. What color did you go with?
Firecracker red. Was going to do Granite crystal but there is already one in my area that color.

I ordered 7/2. Still D. I imagine your wait will be shorter than mine, since it was at least a month before they started even the non-392 XRs from when I ordered, but I was told today the GM of the dealership called his rep about my order and was told they are being held up. Don't know anything else other than he said it will get built.

Has anyone had their 392 XR confirmed built yet? Ordered 8/24 no movement since.
I ordered my XR on 6/28… Jeep contacted me two weeks ago and said it would start production very soon.
We shall see?

Ordered 6/14 and STILL don't have a date... :(

Another data point. I ordered on 7/12, made some changes (added trail cam) on 7/21. Confirmed with Jeep Chat today that my 392 XR is currently in the paint stage. Hoping for an October delivery.

For what it is worth, I took these at my dealership on Friday. Non-392 XR.
20211001_181811.jpg

Attachments

• 20211001_182054.jpg
    20211001_182054.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 20211001_182103.jpg
    20211001_182103.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 20211001_182113.jpg
    20211001_182113.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Last edited:
Checked in with Jeep Chat this morning. My XR (L6 VIN: 812930) has completed the paint stage and is now "awaiting the installation of additional parts". Which parts, I do not know.

Build is:
  • Bright White Clear Coat
  • Integrated Off-Road Camera
  • Sky One-Touch Power Top
  • Corning Gorilla Glass
  • Xtreme Recon 35” Tire Package
  • Trailer Tow Package
So far, my timeline has been:
7/12 - Order placed
7/21 - Order modified (added Trail Cam, which was not available to order at the outset)
9/28 (ish) - In D1 status (gate line) with a tentative ship date of 10/9
10/1 - In paint stage
10/4 - Paint completed, awaiting installation of additional options (per Jeep Chat), no dealer ETA and they couldn't confirm the ship date

I've asked my dealer to follow up on their end to confirm this, but after the two-month wait, it does seem like things are moving fairly quickly now.

Nope... driving up there hopefully tomorrow to discuss. Went with a smaller dealer about 90 minutes away thinking it would be better than the big dealer who I had the initial order through that never communicated.. I'm just beginning to thing no one likes me.

I was told back in early August that it was the Recon/Gorilla Glass combo that were the long lead times., yet still in BG (which I guess is still better than the BE it was in August)

Nope... driving up there hopefully tomorrow to discuss. Went with a smaller dealer about 90 minutes away thinking it would be better than the big dealer who I had the initial order through that never communicated.. I'm just beginning to thing no one likes me.

I was told back in early August that it was the Recon/Gorilla Glass combo that were the long lead times., yet still in BG (which I guess is still better than the BE it was in August)
Maybe Jeep chat was just annoyed with me always checking my status so that's why the escalated it... Mine was non recon, ordered two days after you and had all the slow movers (gorilla glass, hardtop headliner, all weather mats) and I just picked it up last Thursday. Since they've already started recons I feel like you should have had a date by now

My small dealer has been terrible with communication and then all of sudden I got the good news. I hope when you walk in they have good news for you.

Back